𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

a/n: so yall heard abt rosalia n rawu (i dont belive in lov anymore yall) i went to her nyc concert n it was awsome wit her references to him n their love n to only have them split is KILLING MEEEE

written by solarisxo on tumblr!!

"is quackity dating y/n?" the androgynous twitch bot voice asked with a £5 donation. jack looked around and threw his arms in the air. "what." he begins, "no? how would i fucking know?" jackmanifoldtv had been live for well over an hour and that threw him off track.

however, what was supposed to just be one random question quickly snowballed onto twitter's trending page. #y/nity, everywhere. the fans and the stans were scouring the internet much more so than usual, trying to decide if they needed to put the rumour to sleep or wake it up.

out of all of alex's closer friends, karl was the first to get wind of it. so he called alex, only to be greeted by your voice. "hey karl, what's up?" you ask, out of breathe and in a sort of whisper. he takes a second, clearly confused. "uh- hi y/n, where's alex?" you hear him but you don't answer, listening for footsteps. "trying to find me." you whisper back, creeping around the side of the house. "can you have him call me back then?" karl asks with a sigh of discontentment. unfortunately for karl, you were not picking up his tone. "bet." you hung up.

a couple of hours later; post game of hide and seek, you and quackity were about to head out the door to meet up with his mom for lunch when you remembered what karl had asked you. "mi cielo, karl asked me to tell you to call him back." you say while leaving your apartment. "when?" he asks, closing the door behind him. "like, two-ish hours ago?" you shrug, to be honest you weren't paying attention. alex pulls his phone from his pocket and calls karl over facetime. he picks up and immediately your boyfriend starts talking, "h-hey buddy what's up! what's good?" he greets, and karl responds in their usual banter, the way they do on streams.

"oh man have you seen twitter today?" karl asks, setting his phone down to change. "no, why?" you turn the keys in the ignition as soon as he finishes his question. "they figured out you and y/n are together." you freeze. alex freezes too. shit. "how?" you ask, and alex turns the camera to you. "oh hey y/n-"

"bro stay on topic." you continue. "a random dono on one of jack's streams." you give karl and alex a look. be so fucking for real right now. you can tell though that he is in is so for real. by now alex can tell you need to think, "thanks for letting me know karl, we gotta go." and without letting him finish, he hangs up. "are you okay y/n?" he asks, taking your hand in his. the quick nod you give wasn't enough. "yeah yeah i'm okay, just shocked is all. and actually quite excited because this means at the con events this year and forever i don't have to keep my distance." you smile at each other and when you go to switch gears, quackity places a kiss on your cheek. "that's for being so calm about this," he presses another kiss to your check in approximately the same spot. "and that's because i love you, mi sol."