𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

written by zukikoof on tumblr!!

Quackitys always been the one who understood you. From the early days of friendship to the current disaster you were in. You had planned to go on stream with a really popular streamer- Tjmaisoni (IDFK MANNN).

You opened the door to his office, expecting to see him or another streamer but you were met with nothing. A pitch black room, it was unfamiliar and honestly a bit scary. The place was in the middle of nowhere and it was quite late already.

You scoured the room, freaking out at any little sound. Your steps feeling faint and replaced. It was only until you bumped into something you freaked out. "AAAH" you exclaimed in terror. A large figure armed with a weapon glaring down at you. You could make out some features like a skull mask.

The figure approached you. The man grabbed you. The killer shoved you into a wall. Tj turned on the lights.

"AHAHAHAHHAHSHSHHDBSJAHAHAH" he busted out laughing, the person slowly putting you down. "You guys!!! We totally got them 😜" he said, looking obnoxiously stupid.

It was a prank. An unfunny prank. You felt anger manipulate its form into your mind. The need to scream ripping you apart. It was pathetic at how angry you were. You stormed off after he tried to get closer to you.

You didnt bring your car today, it was getting washed and you planned to go out with your loving boyfriend anyways. You had no choice but to call him, something you would usually love to do but in the face of the past it changed. The anger in you still prominent and shining as you felt the eyes of children around you quiver and hide in fear. " heyyy!" Somebody called out.

"You coming in?" The person said. You couldnt make out who they were, your eyes clouded by tears you couldnt remember. The voice felt endearing and heavenly but you were too upset to bother. "Alright then. Fine." The stranger picked you up, carrying you in his- wait. Quakity's eyes were spaced out into yours, his attention there but drifting. He was thinking of you but not you right now. After a few minutes of just staring at each other, he shoved you on his back to piggyback you into his car. "Cool. Now youre in, whats bothering you beautiful?"

He let you put on your seatbelt and take a breather before started the car. "C'mon... i wont judge you..." he whined. You really wanted to tell him but was too angry. "If you dont we cant go out and I really wanted to watch the mario movie" quackity recoiled. You perked up at the thought of mario. Youve been gushing to him about how lovely it would be to watch it. "Fine but you promise theres mario?"

"Yes. Of course theres mario, wherever you want. Home or theatre" you smiled at that. He really cared.

After practically gushing everything to him. You were at home in tears. Deciding that you would rather watch at home anyways. Quackity was preparing the popcorn and some good snacks. While you were upstairs, smothering yourself in your favourite things. You decorated yourself with q's shirt and some shorts, having a blanket wrapped around you (A blanket you know you'd take off soon), some plushies and tiger, quackity's cat.

Quackity came up after a while. Presenting the goods in a small tray. He was determined to make this the best night ever.

"Soo babe?" Quackity muttered after the movie ended, unaware of your half unconscious state.

"Mm?" You fumbled out.

"I love you, goodnight"