𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙗

written by marshmelloo on tumblr

YOU WATCHED AS Alex fiddled with his camera and his equipment, trying to make sure no water would get on it.

Tommy stood in the door way talking to someone, which would probably be Wilbur by the voice that flowed through the phone.

You sat beside Alex as his hands flew accorded his keyboard, fixing the settings for the stream. Your camera was set up by the computer, because Alex had broke his the day before trying to rearrange some stuff.

You stood up, "Do you need anything?" You asked the man as you headed towards your shared room. "Somthing to drink?" Alex asked, finally looking at you.

Nodding you looked at the blonde on the phone. "Tommy?" You questioned. "Huh?" The boy said, lowering his phone a smidge as he looked at you confused.

You lightly laughed. "A drink?" You once again questioned as his eyebrows raised. "A coke if you would." He said before turning back to his phone after a quick thank you.

You passed the fridge on the way to your room, grabbing the drinks before grabbing some 'Just in case' towels, it was bound to get messy.

You hummed a tune as you handed Tommy his drink. A quick thank you from Tommy and Alex as you say down by the pool, a running hose still pumping out water from the sink.

You dipped your hand into the pool, cringing at the coldness of it. "I don't wanna be in this pool." You said with a scrunched nose, it was cold enough in the house and being wet adding onto it would be a nightmare.

"Why?" Alex asked before he dipped his hand into the water. He screeched as he drew back his hand, holding it like he had just been burnt which was the complete opposite.

"Tommy, would you mind making it more hot?" Alex asked, finishing up the setup. "Uh yeah where is it." Tommy said as he put his phone down on the chair.

"Down the hall, third door to the left." You spoke, pointing to the hall. Tommy nodded before walking to fix the temperature, mostly because he didn't want to be cold.

Your hand stayed under the hose, feeling the changing of the temperature. "That's good." You yelled out to Tommy as the hose began to get a bit to hot.

Tommy retuned a minute later with more towels from the bathroom, setting them around the pool as Alex told us he was ready to start.

As he began the stream you and Tom stayed to the side, out of the way of the camera. "And today I have Tommyinnit and (U/N)." Alex said with a smile, moving to point the camera towards you two.

You waved at the Camera.

"Alright let's get the stream started."