𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙨

written by eclipsedzs on tumblr!

         ♫ ― ♫

THE MUSIC FILLED THE Air of the dimly lit bar, the sound of footsteps and talking barely registered in the young couples mind, there hands on each other as the stared into each-other's eyes.

Real hasta la muerte, ¿oí'te, bebé? Convertimo' el hotel en un putero

There moments were lithe and graceful, gliding across the small party voted dance floor. Your eyes tracked the dark brown ones infront of you, counting the small beauty marks that littered his face.

His long dark hair- like always- was covered with a clean washed cap that seemed to match his suit.

Veinticuatro hora' no dan pa' lo que quiero. Baby, si tú fuera' la muerte, yo me muero, oh, oh. La noche grita sexo, oh, oh, oh

You danced, movements fluid and effortless. His undulating to the rhythm as her hands danced from his shoulders to his neck, playing with the king and soft dark hair.

His eyes scrunched up as a smile rose on his face, a rose blush coating his beautiful skin as he moved along with her.

His hands at her hips as he guided her along, feeling the movements of her own body as he danced with the same quiet intensity. His body moving perfectly with you.

Your hands glided with each strand of hair, moving your hips along.

You moved together as one, body's moving as if they were floating. Though- as much as you could hope. You couldn't stay serious.

Your heart bubbles as you let out a laugh- leaning your head onto the man's shoulder while sucking in a breath.

Si el reloj nos diera más tiempo. Baby, e' que tú ere' mía, lo que te haría, eh-eh. Si el reloj nos diera más tiempo (Brr)

Quackity laughed with you, his body heaving as he tried to keep his own knees from collapsing. You both knew it was a struggle to keep serious, but you both loved it that way.

Quackity smiled as he began to lead you from he dance floor, taking you to the slightly crowded bar.

He watched your movements as you talked to a freind. His soft eyes gazing at your face, taking in every small mark- ranging from scars to slight pimples or blemishes.

He loved it, he loved the way you for everything you had to offer. He could only hope he could offer the same amount of love as you deserve.

The music had calmed, a more quiet song quickly overcoming the atmosphere. As they dipped there drinks and chatted with friends, the dark haired male couldn't help but cherish the love of his life.

He knew the girl he was sitting across from was someone he wanted to spin his life with. They always say don't rush love, he would wait till the earth ended if he had to.

Your heart swelled when your eyes met the dark ones of your boyfriend. The love that swirled in them as the light shined to them made your body shiver with the overwhelming happiness.

And as the night went on you danced and danced, song after song. Feeling like you to were the only people in the world, nothing else mattered as the world muted around you.