𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙚𝙚

written by honketv on tumblr!!

!

You felt so damn useless. Your bosses were up your ass the entire day, putting so much on your shoulders. You simply couldn't handle all this. All you wanted to do was cuddle with your favorite person in the world, though he's been so busy recently that you felt like he didn't want to spend his valuable time on you...

You made your way those familiar stairs to his casino, the bright lights blinded your eyes and the loud chatter hurt your ears; you truly needed a day off.

People usually couldn't walk into Mr. Q's office without knocking, but of course, You were special. Special enough to walk in unannounced. You, yourself hadn't noticed that quite yet.

You peaked your head in first, seeing if your beloved Quackity was there. When he noticed your presence he directed his complete attention to you "Hey darling! So glad to see you, what do you need?" He asked you sweetly.

"Well...there isn't really anything in particular, I just-" You stopped, tilting your head down in shame. A boyfriend switch was activated in Quackity and he made his way over to you, taking you in his arms while softly patting your head "Baby, what's wrong? I'll give you all the time in the world, just tell me what's bothering you mi amor." You felt warmth. It was a nice change. "I feel so undeserving of you. You've been so busy lately and we haven't been spending as much time together as we used to." Sadness yet again formed in the pit of your stomach and right as you began to say something else he took your face in his hands, softly kissing you, the warmth from before instantly returned and a light blush rested on both of your cheeks. You felt loved. You were loved.

"If anything, I don't deserve you! You're such an amazing partner... I'll spend as much time with you as possible to show you my love doll."

Everything he said meant so much to you, as to him. He rubbed your back, putting you at peace, wanting to be as close as possible to you.

"I love you ducky~"

"I love you too mi amor"