Chapter 1- A Factory

Nandini's POV

I woke up to the noise of something falling with a thud next to me. My eyes jolt open and I looked around myself, my mouth falling in shock as I took in the surrounding. It was a girl who collapsed on her head beside me.

"Help me... Please help me." She wept and got up, then ran in another direction.

"Huh," I held my head as it was throbbing and tried to brush away every fragment of pain that soared in my ankles when I attempted to get up.

I collapsed, my hands going to rub my sore ankles. They were tied with rusted chains. What the? My hands were cuffed too. It's just that I was way too surprised and thrilled with my surrounding that I didn't notice it earlier.

"Where am I?" That was the question that erupted in my head, the very first question.

(Nandini)

(Nandini)

It was because my surrounding was heinously dark. There were red dim bulbs glowing overhead. They were arranged with at least one metres gap between two bulbs. It was a very very huge room. Like a big wedding hall. Except for chairs and tables, there were small tents made out of tearing dirty rugs. Or else majority of the women remained in the open just like me.

"Nooo, let go. Please... Let go." My heart skipped a beat.

A woman was dragged out of the huge door before it went shut.

I brought my eyes back to my left that has left me aghast. I was apparently in a brothel for there were girls of all age struggling to cover their naked bodies. Some were emotionless. Some blinking silent tears while some screaming their lungs out as they cried to set themselves free.

One thing was constant among everyone- scared, enlarged and alert eyes. Their eyes held fear of something I was only beginning to experience.

I was okay until I saw a pair of woman walking in. "Shania, where are you? It's your turn next." They were dressed in a blue uniform and a wooden shaft in their grips.

One of them was healthy and the other quite obese that her shirt's buttons could barely cover her thick belly. Her walk was confident and scary. No doubts why the girls were cowering away.

They looked everywhere around the room. Girls stuck together as they tried to avoid crossing their paths. There was instant rise of fear and slow whimpers as they walked inside the room.

"Don't make us hunt you, Shania. Come out... Now!" The healthy one shrieked.

I was in a painful position. I was supporting myself to sit up on my left elbow while both my legs were folded. Suddenly a brutal pain shot through my ankles, like a current passed through them, and I hissed loudly.

The women's eyes moved in my direction. "Oh, you're awake? Nice." I held my breaths.

The obese one approached me. I saw the other one going elsewhere. That moment when she noticed me up and down elevated my heart beats.

"You are beautiful. I have never seen a skin so smooth. Your figure... Fuck, I hate that figure. And those boobs," Tears suddenly welled my eyes.

"They seem perfect natural. You are a natural beauty."

The obese woman's hand ran through both my breasts and squeezed the left one before she withdrew.

A wink followed. I didn't respond much to both our surprises. My shock of being in a place like this had frozen me. It had blocked my emotions away, constrained me in a moment I couldn't assume less than any nightmare.

"Wh-where is this place?" The woman's amused gaze scanned my face for emotions.

She was looking forward to my cries or screams but I shocked her with questions, "What am I doing here?"

She stared at me, hoping to find dread and hope.

But I can see she found nothing except for emotionlessness on my face. "You are in a factory."

Tbc...

Your response got the better of me and I couldn't stop myself from writing this 😅😅

I'll update Mafia's Intense Love tomorrow now.

You guys enjoy reading this till then 😉