65. Ruin me, Alpha

Hiii Mananians🎉😉
How are you? Here's your awaited chapter. I thought the target would be completed but it wasn't so here I'm updating chapters for those you did ☺️
Thank you for sticking by and enjoy 3 chapters ❤️

65. Ruin me, Alpha 

Nandini's POV

Wetness pooled between my legs as I faltered and stopped a few steps away from Manik. Oh my god. I wished I hadn't said that. 

"I'm afraid someone will walk in and see you like this." I gave him a nervous look, but I was certain it was edged with the excitement growing in my chest at the sight of his thick shaft. 

His eyes grazed me like a lion hungry for weeks. His mouth parted and hands fisted to his side. I felt something twisting in my belly when my gaze landed on his cock standing against the stroke of black hair across his stomach. Seeing the redness of his cock, my cheeks burned. 

I wanted to go for it, take it in my mouth and suck it like a lollipop. Except I was too frozen to my spot to make a move. The growing hunger in his eyes had me rooted. It was as if I was electrocuted with every nerve in my body pulsating with need. 

I watched his eyes drop to the floor. His lips parted and his tongue darted out to wet the circumference of his upper mouth. He stared at my fuck-me six inches long heels. I knew it'll take him by surprise. But didn't assume it'll have his mouth water and his cock shoot out a stream of cum. 

My nipples pebbled beneath my dress. As I watched his eyes crawl up my legs all the way to desist on my chest, I wished I had let the bra on. I removed just a minute back outside the corridor and hid it under a carpet before coming to his room. 

When his brows shot up, a wave of excitement shot my spine. Manik gave me a look that was all but decent, "Looks like the little rebel's got a death wish!" 

"It looks like," Keeping the ticklish feeling between my legs aside, I confidently walked towards him. "The alpha has a death wish." 

I fisted his cock, making his teeth grind together. He pushed me down on my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth mercilessly. Curses exploded from his mouth in a husky boom 

My cruel alpha. 

He thrusted in and out, his speed intolerable. I had always cringed at the narration of my friends blowing their boys. It came out vulgar as I imagined it. I pondered how a woman can take anything other than food in her mouth. But as I took my caveman alpha's cock deeply I realized it was all for the hot reasons. 

He hit the back of my throat, his balls slapping my chin. I felt him shudder while his fingers around my head tightened. I was trying to keep tears away from my eyes when he jerked in two more times and released fuck-load of cum in my mouth. 

Swallowing it down my throat, I stuck my tongue out. I ran it all the way up to his balls and sucked them. 

"Fuck! You're pushing the wrong buttons at the wrong time."