31. Why Did You Kiss Me Back?

Alpha Manik's POV

A jerk? She called me a jerk even after savouring the kiss between us with fervour.

I agree it was wrong to follow her inside the kitchen and catch her by surprise. I agree it was wrong to hold her in my arms when she was least aware and then take a lead towards a kiss. I had only intended to follow her and see what she was upto during this hour of night under this gloominess.

All that I ever wanted to see was her intentions. Why? She's kept herself locked in the room ever since our eyes met under the illuminating white day. I don't want to admit but I was afraid that she might do something ill. Something like hurting herself.

That's a frivolous thought but I truly assumed she was going to hurt herself until I noticed her rummaging through the shelves and fridge. It was astounding. So funny that I forgot I was only supposed to observe her from a distance and leave soon as I comprehended her motives.

But my freaking wolf succumbed to desires. He was flustered by her acts he termed as cute and made me force my steps towards her. He had every desire to see her notice us but it turned into a thrilling experience when she decided to ignore us. My wolf got more pumped up when she put all the fucking blame post she hit her head on my chest.

With that twisted mouth and a sour look, she looked heavenly desirable. Her body looked brutally tempting. I was suddenly controlled by the hardness in my pants. My mind went off and it was the restrained feeling in my boxers that caused me to push her on the clean kitchen surface and take her lips in my mouth.

I would not have done that if she had not worn that little night dress. It was hanging until her mid thighs with two thin strings holding it in place. She was bare foot and her hair long straight hair was a mess around her shoulders.

She gave me signal I didn't think was meant to be. Her absence during the dinner and the lack of her scent around the house made me curious. It was after I talked to Navya I inferred that she's kept herself locked in her room since she saw me with Kathrine through the window.

Her aggressive way of slamming the window close was already disturbing my stable thoughts. So when she surrendered to my initiation of a kiss out of objective, I bought it as her acceptance. I thought she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Why did you kiss me back if it was a forcing, Nandini Murthy?" Anger was erupting like lava through a volcano from my mouth.

I clearly recall her fingers pulling me close. She was loving it as much as I did. Her body was as heated as mine. I cannot mistake her hammering heart as a mess of fear because she was into the kiss and it was the effect of my mouth that made her pumping organ squirm in desires.

"Your fingers are tangled with my broken tresses. Do you still say this was a forceful kiss?" She gasped as I pointed at her hands raised like barricade of distance between us.

"T-this," We were behind a pillar that was being graced by the silvery rays of the moon squinting through the netted curtain on the ceiling to door window in the foyer.

"Tell me what's this, Nandini Murthy?" I took both her wrists and took them closer to her eyes so she can see the hair in her fists.

All this while I had been wondering why this woman always disturbs my peace. I had been stressing myself to perceive why her presence makes me so conscious of myself. I have tried to avoid her for so long yet it was her I saw every night in a wetting dream. It was her face I pictured while trying to invest some time towards my satisfaction in bed with Kathrine.

Her eyes I had seen through the windows caused me to stop. I had to send Kathrine away because I didn't want her all of a sudden. I didn't want to enjoy her skin though she is a woman with all the needed curves and sex appeal.

But when I thought about Nandini after her leave, I was instantly hard. It was Nandini i wanted. And it was the same need that made me walk towards her and take her in my arms. But it was until... Ergghh, my wolf wants to rip her neck open.

"You wanted to complain to the alpha, right? I am here, tell me all that you have on your mind." I asked without moving away.

It was my unfed desire that spoke. The desire of consuming her fully, completely.

Tbc...