49. Daddy Will Teach How To Behave

This chapter should've come long time ago... Oh well, it's here. Enjoy 🎉🎉🎉
.
.

Nandini's POV

"Welcome, baby. I've been waiting for you." Manik's voice broke my reverie and I noticed he had something in his hold.

A whip.

Fascination combined with fear whipped color in my cheeks. I stared at the thing in his hand with a still gaze as my heart lurched in my chest. I have only seen this thing online on unconventional websites. And heard from my friends in India how painfully it strikes.

"The look in your eyes tells me that you what this is." I was soo absorbed that I didn't notice Manik had closed the distance between us.

He trailed his other hand on the body of the whip and stopped on the flatter part. I saw his fingers moving around in a circular pattern as his eyes bore into mine deviously, rigorously. I shivered and felt my panties getting wet.

"Mmm, my rebel is aroused!" A naughty smirk stretched the right corner of his mouth upwards.

I grasped feeling his fingers pull my chin up so we were looking each other in the eyes. In the dim lights, I noted how brooding his gaze looked. Fully ravenous and clouded with passion. I tried to keep my face straight but his wandering eyes scanned my face before stopping on my lips.

He eyed them intently, "Yes, Nandini? You didn't tell me where you got to know about the whip."

I was thinking whether to tell him about my females friends and their intimate moments they shared with me or let it be with me as I have promised them. I knew how exactly this thing was used as well the chains dangling above his head from the ceiling.

"OUCH!!!" A guy-wrenching pain forced me to shut my eyes.

As I raised my surprised eyes, Manik smiled. He fucking whipped my left bosom.

"That hurt, didn't it?" I would go to hell of I lied that it didn't, because it made my whole breast sting.

I opened my mouth to answer. "Huh!" but I couldn't get more than a shocking gasp out for my brooding Alpha boyfriend started caressing my chest.

His fingers rested on the side while his thumb stroked my pebbled nipple back and forth. Since I was wearing a non-padded bra today, the whip hit hard.

"I told you it's your night of punishment, sweetheart. Every delay, every disobedience will earn you more and more punishments." I respired heavily as he picked my inflated nipple between his thumb and finger, twisting it lightly.

His words scared me. Sensing his grip strain my little bud, I hastily said, "M-my friends in India told me about them."

Manik's finger and thumb froze. His brows snapped together in confusion, "Your friends?"

"M-my girlfriends." I quickly said before he assumed something else. "My girlfriends in India told me about the whip."

"How did your friends learn about the whip?" oh gosh, this was not going in the right direction.

I bit my lips as I didn't want to answer him. Manik is a possessive boyfriend, a wolf on top of that. He would not like me mentioning other men.

"Aaahhh!" Another whoop, this time on my right boob.

Before I covered the whooped area with my hand, he placed his own hand and caressed it. "I am waiting for you answer Nandini. Tell me everything. Don't hide anything from me."

I took a deep breath. He stroked my swelling nipple lightly. "Erm, all my girlfriends in college were committed and we never hid anything from each other." I paused to take a breath.