Chapter 11. Excitement

Manik's POV

Hawaii... Well I have no words to describe this place. It is a small portion of heaven sent down to earth for us living beings to cherish and enjoy our lives on.

I didn't really expect my two days trip with school friends to be so wonderful!

"Manik," I turned to my right at Josh, one of my best friends call, and he clicked a picture of me.

"I swear I'll beat your ass if my pictures are not good." I went to him controlling my smiles.

Josh gave a sad expression and nodded his head in negative as if saying the recent capture wasn't any good.

"You always underestimate me!" As I looked at the picture after snatching the camera from his hand, he rolled his eyes.

Dark complexion with sapphire blue eyes and height as tall as mine, Josh looks great. We've been friends since kindergarten however his parents migrated to London due to his father's expanding business. Though we separated after schools, we maintained our connection and never forgot each other.

About the pictures... Then i am taking as many nice pictures as possible so that I can show them to my mom while I try to convince her and make her forgive me. Mom's angry since I chose to come here with my friends than going back home from my academy.

I don't exactly remember but it has been more than a year since I last visited home. She misses me a lot.

Now she's angry with me regardless. She wouldn't even take my calls or reply to my messages. I am taking lovely pictures of myself so I can flatter my mom who's proud of birthing a hot sexy son like me.

"Come on, let's enjoy our last night with some Hawaiian hotties." I chuckled and followed Josh to join our other friends who were chilling on cool sand under an indigo sky, watching the sun set.

We were dressed in shirts with palm trees and mountains printed. Mine was blue, resembling a sky we devoured this afternoon whereas Josh's shirt resembled the hue in the sky as we walked to our friends.

"Honestly I am glad you guys accepted my request on such short notice for a trip, buddies. You have my heart!" That was Venice, a British by nationality and a wolf like me.

He actually had a heartbreak because his mate. After rejecting his whore of a mate, a cheater as I a should call her since she cheated Venice with two random lovers, he gave us a call.

"Anything for you, homie." I slapped his back as I was sitting next to him.

"Yeah, we can even screw your freaking mate if you want." That was Karan, my father's Bff's son cum my BFF.

He's Indian by birth but later he shifted to New York in our pack on dad's insistence. His father can see visions.

"Not needed for she's about to regret her deeds." Venice announced taking us all by surprise.

He'd been sulking in pain ever since we came here. Although i was dying to see my mom and dad, but I couldn't turn Venice down when he called. I felt my own heart falling apart when I heard his mate cheating on him.

I mean... Bloody hell, a mate is a blessing. And we wolves are hell possessive for what's ours. Mate is a life partner we can't ignore or hurt as they complete us in true sense. They take care of us and give us a home we dream of having.

But poor Venice, he was not lucky in this regard in spite of having a lavish life in London. His mate's expectations were different from his.

"I will love to see it." Since I can read mind, I understood what he meant by that sentence.

Josh and Karan insisted to know though I kept my mouth shut. I do not want up destroy Venice's chance at feeling good as he share the news.

I looked forward at the dying sun in a darkening sky on the beach with soft breeze carrying the fragrance of salt and nice barbecue. Venice peered at me with a devilish smile and fed our friends' curiosity.

"Her cousin whom she truly hates turned out to be my second chance mate. I will have our wedding announced right after I go back to London." Venice said.

Josh and Karan stared at him in daze. They composed themselves sooner than I expected. They picked up a coconut cup from a tray that was recently brought to us and chilled out at the news.

It's said that a destined mate is a wolf's missing part. They complete a wolf with their arrival in their lives. But after rejection, moon goddess grants a second chance mate to a wolf, which is like giving second chance to live their lives with no regrets and pain.

Though I think a second chance mate is more respectable as they pick up the shattered pieces (done by a destined mate) of a wolf and put them in place and make them live again. I still hope that I end up with my destined mate until my last breathe.

I want to be an alpha with a clean lovelife and a loyal mate. Not like those scandalised and ruthless alphas who fake to be in love with someone else and mark someone else as their mates.

"Now I get it why you didn't seem enough depressed this whole time." Karan mouth. "A second chance mate saved you from brutal pain of mate bond."

"Yeah, I'm happy he found a second chance mate before he underwent crazy damage. Still i am surprised recollecting how he managed to get us here!" Josh raised an eyebrow.

"Well that's only because I truly missed you guys and wanted to share whatever pain I sensed with you. It's been long since we last met so I thought this would be perfect chance to have Manik and Karan come over." I silently watched the stars appear in the sky as a soft music started playing in the background.

They continued talking but I was lost in my own world. I was seriously missing home. I am homesick at the moment.

"Okay guys," I yawned getting up.

Venice gave me a quizzical look, "Don't tell me you're going to miss the Hawaiian dance?"

"I am tired. I want to sleep." I said and gulped my drink I had been entertaining all this while.

Josh got up in front of me and hissed. I can't help but laugh for hrs arranged some sexy chicks for our last night in Hawaii. Woefully I'm too exhausted to exhaust myself upon a sexy doll.

"You aren't going to bed with those clothes on!" He exclaimed.

"Definitely no, I will remove them sleep. I don't have a habit of sleeping with my clothes on." I replied as I took a step ahead.

My friends expressed their disappointment at my decision. They wanted to make the most out of this night but eventually they followed me to our hotel, and to our respective rooms to call it a night.

We've all been partying and fucking girls recklessly from last two days. My dudes didn't feel there was any need to catch some sleep or take any rest despite their eyes getting red until they saw me leaving.

"Sleeping like horses," I snorted in annoyance as I heard them in the other rooms next to me.

I turned to another side and put a pillow on my head. I can't sleep. I don't know why but it's hard to get a wink of sleep given that I am continuously thinking about my home and a new life that awaits me in my pack as a new alpha.

I have a feeling that my life is going to turn upside down.

Tbc...

Manik feels his life is going to chance 🤣🤣🤣 why not? There's a beauty waiting at his house for him. 😛
You CAN'T imagine what I have planned for their first meet. It'll leave your mouths hanging hehe 😈Don't forget to comment and vote.
Lysm.

Another chapter coming in afternoon if you achieve the target.

Target- 100 votes 20 comments