92. Ensnared

Hey Fam,

Sorry for keep you waiting, but I have a great news to share. I became an aunt 😘 the baby and its cute antics kept me busy!

However, my sister underwent cesarian surgery to deliver her baby🥲... If you've got any experience and have anything (like precautions) to share with her, do let me know please. All that I know is that it's very painful and my sister is struggling with it a lot. Yep, it's her first baby!

Btw, THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HURT A LOT. SO PLZ KEEP YOURSELF PREPARED!

ENJOYED READING.

****

92. Ensnared

Nandini's POV

Please, stop it!

I beg you. Please.

No, it hurts.

Please don't do it.

The words echoed in my head. I moved a hand and a wave of excruciating pain slid through my body. As my senses started to fall back in its place, I realized myself lying on my stomach. My eyes were heavy, feeling like two stones had been tied to my lashes, thus making my endeavor to force open my eyelids fail.

Noo! Please, no.

Ask them to stop it, Master.

I beg you.

The words reverberated again. The pain in the voice, the heart-stirring sobs, and the eerie edge to the sobs overwhelmed me. I wanted to see who it was and why they were weeping so helplessly.

I hissed and attempted to get up but prostrated back on the ground harshly. A persistent ache gnawed at my head. Like a blacksmith was hammering nails in my head. My body was trapped in an unrelenting grip of discomfort, too, as I was forced to pull myself up again.

There was no blindfold on my eyes yet I couldn't see anything. Wherever I was... was like a dark tunnel with no light. Like endless oblivion. I rubbed my eyes but to no avail. I couldn't picture anything at all.

That's when I heard my name in a voice that sounded familiar. A voice I had heard singing lullabies for me when I was a toddler. A voice that always consoled me in the time of failures and encouraged me to try again when I was a growing up child.

"J-Nandini— Aah!!!" I heard my name, followed by a yelp, and a snapping sound that roars at the striking of a whip.

I became more aware as a result, and despite the crippling pain coursing through my body, I got to my knees and made an effort to glance around.

That's when intensely incandescent light set my surroundings ablaze. I raised a hand to cover my eyes. The radiance was so strong that it felt like I was thrown into a glowing room after being captivated in a dark spaceless cell for all my life.

"The whore is awake, too." The words reverberated through me, making me take my hand away from across my eyes.

I froze in the moment, my body suddenly turning cold. The mist of obliviousness subsided to reveal my current status— and what I had witnessed before falling into this chaos— as my eyes landed on a bleeding, fully naked woman blinking her teary and bloody eyes.

"M-mom? MOM!" Shock flooded through me as I rushed toward her.

"Mom? Are... Are you... Are you okay? Oh mom, d-does this... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I hollered on top of my voice as I pulled her to my chest.

She hissed instantly and jumped out of my arms. I saw her lips shake, her eyes blur with the tears of agony as she whispered," I-it hurts, Nandini. I-it hurts a l-lot." While trying to raise a finger and show something at her back.