35. You will have to be mine

This is a THANK YOU UPDATE ❤️❤️❤️ you must know your author loves all the support from you.

Enjoy reading🎉

****

Nandini's POV

Disgust. Pure disgust spread through my system when his fingers wrapped around my elbow as he dragged me inside the mansion.

I didn't sleep the whole night because of him and his kiss. It was gross. It was nasty. It was all the bad things I could imagine. Yet, something about it was confusing and it made me think about it the whole night as I cried.

I was not sure why the tears flowed. Was it because I lost my first kiss to the annoying alpha that I have saved for my boyfriend or husband? Or because the ruthless Alpha kissed me out of the blue and still made me enjoy it?

My head was heavy and I came out of my room soon after the sky turned white outside the window. I didn't care to change the night gown I was wearing given that it was early in the morning.

I wanted fresh air as my bedroom seemed unnecessarily small. I was blankly pushing my feet ahead with no particular destination in mind when I bumped into Vinay. He was shirtless and sweaty. Looking at his red face, I concluded he was exercising. I didn't want to disturb him and so I mouthed a small sorry and prepared to leave.

He was quick enough to catch me by my wrist and ask what was wrong. He noticed my tears and my pale face. I was glad that he could not read mind or else he would have guessed I was thinking about my kiss with Alpha Manik.

I lied to him about my parents and how much I missed my mom and abhorred my dad. Vinay didn't utter consoling words. He just took my hand and led me out of the mansion to the garden I have never seen before.

This mansion is huge. Very very huge and spacious. There are beds of grasses and flowers all around and in the back of the huge abode. Though I have explored some portions of the vast garden, this was better than all that I have seen.

I forgot I was sad. Vinay and I walked on the blades of grasses side by side. We caught rain drops in our hands and drank then. We teased each other as we walked around the beautiful garden before it turned into a run and chase game. We were enjoying it. I loved him company. He is just like a big brother I have wanted. We would have enjoyed more had this brutal alpha didn't poke his nose.

"Let go of me, Alpha. You know this inappr-"

"Sshh," A shiver chilled my spine as he pressed his forefinger on my lips.

He diminished his head, bringing his mouth closer to mine. I was completely frozen. I was thrilled and my mind warned me. It warned me to push him away and run for my life whereas my heart influenced me to stand motionless and see what he had to say or do.

His finger was replaced by his thumb. Rubbing it slowly on my lips, he raised his eyes to look at me, "Our start was gross, I agree, but the progression could be heavenly if only you see my emotions in my eyes." He said.

My knees felt weak. My waist tingled as I sensed his other hand going around it and hold me prison in his arms. This Alpha was different. The alpha I have known didn't know how to talk softly with people. He only barked commands and scared others under his dark eyes.

But this alpha... Not only was his hold gentle on my waist but also his eyes danced with mine ad they tentatively blinked in hope that I was register the need dancing in then. His breaths fanned my lips and I couldn't believe I was silently being controlled by him.

If becoming a statue despite the rage in my heart was not control, I don't know what else is.

"I know I have been a jerk and hurt you so many times. I have depressed you and raised a finger on your dignity. But the truth is, I was amazed by your rebel and confidence. It's only yesterday I realized it was not hate but something else. Something that you can feel too." His thumb moved down under my chin.

The back of his hand stopped at my throat. The smoldering warmth of his skin made my forehead burn. A sheen of sweat covered my skin. Though I had recently had a bath in the rain and the air was cold and frosty, I was sweating in his hold for he was scorching hot.

"You like me too, don't you?" He arched an eyebrow and looked into my eyes.

Like him? Him... The brute who bruised my wrists so many times and assumed that he could have me kneel in front of him in the name of acceptance.

No ways. I can't l-like h-him.

Even in my thoughts I trembled as the back of his hand diminished down until my breasts. As I lowered my head to look at the position of his hand, he flipped it and now his palm was fully open as it pressed on my wet chest.

My nipples were tight. They pebbled up right when he entered the garden. Under his fingers, they turned rock hard. Alpha Manik followed my gaze. As we both stared at his hand, he brushed a thumb right upon the small bulge on the left side of my breast.

"Huh," My mind spun.

He closed his hand on my left breast and gave it a squeeze, "Look at the effect I have on you. This is what I am talking about."

"...." I gulped the knocked my throat and after gathering all my strength I pushed him away.

Much to my dismay, a teasing smirk unfurled on his lips, "There is something between us, Nandini. There is something that you want to deny."

I rushed past him and stopped in my track as I heard him mouth, "I smelled your scent in my room on the first day of my arrival. You have always been there around me."

Turning around while holding my breaths, I found him beaming softly. He leaned back on the wall and set his hair with his fingers.

"There is nothing between us and there will never be anything." I said in a low hushed voice.

Had he been a little bit gentle and respectful, I would have crossed seven seas to be with him. He is just a devil born as a wolf. He is a perfect beast with loads of anger issues and unbending anger. Nothing will ever happen between us.

But my heart... Huh, it skips every moment I look at him. With a beautiful face and tall mouth watering hight, he is truly a devil.

Alpha Manik took a step forward. I figured it as danger and moved ten steps backwards. But he didn't try to chase me, take a hold of me, or kiss me like he did last night.

He just hung there with neutral expressions, but then, his hoarse voice indicated his desires, "You can deny it for all I care. I will not stop chasing you, Nandini Murthy. Not until you accept your feelings for me. You will have to be mine."

"In your dreams, Mr. Alpha." I let it out and did a runner like a bat out of hell.

~~~

When he said that I will have to be his, I inwardly laughed at him and ran away from him. Little did I know that the alpha meant every word he said.

Three weeks down the line and here I was... Stuck between him and the wall right in the same place that gray morning with rainy clouds hovering up in the sky.

"A-alpha, A-alpha Manik l-let go... L-let go o-of... Y-you are... T-this is... This is not... Ohh... Ahhh... Ugh!" My head fell back against the wall as I felt his tongue play with the lips of the flower between my legs.

"First accept that you have feelings for me." He looked up, my juices coated his lips. Having wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, he said, "Accept that you want me as much as I want you, Nandini Murthy."

I was all set to shake my head in a no and push him away. He perceived my thoughts and before I escaped the smoldering cuffs of his long fingers, he lifted my left leg on his shoulder and closed his mouth on my womanhood once again, thus taking me to a crazy world of desires he built for me.

Tbc...

Shocked???😏😏😏
There was a reason why I said it was a thank you update 😈😈😈

Don't forget to comment vote. (ik you want more chapters now... Dw I will write them update asap)

Lysm ❤️