45. No, Don't Stop

Nandini's POV

"No, Don't Stop!" It escaped my mouth right after I inferred what he was asking me.

Stopping now at this moment when I was all worked up and needy would be the dumbest idea. I had dreamt of Alpha Manik making love to me. I have wondered what it would be like to feel him inside me. His hard steely body had me think about the way it would pin me down and hold prisoner under it.

Now that everything was coming my way just like how I had wanted it, I couldn't back out- or let him do so.

"I... I want you inside me. Deep inside." I said between a heavy breath that exploded from my mouth.

My body was burning in need and my hands went crazily around his shoulders. I pulled him close, fearing that he might just stop it and not give me what I was yearning to possess.

That's when his eyes radiated with need as intense as mine and he lowered his mouth to kiss me. His hands went to my waist. He thrusted his tongue in my mouth and deposited his lower body between my legs.

My heart did somersaults as I felt his hard meat brushing between the folds of my p*ssy. From the feel of it, I could say he was quite thick and- probably huge like a monster.

He shifted back to his human form under water and I couldn't see him properly. As I felt it brush against my vibrating pussy, a kaleidoscope of bright colors burst across the screen of my closed eyes.

"Mmm," I moaned as he kissed me breathless.

I frantically reached for his hair to pull him close. He caught my wrists and escalated them above my head. He lifted his face to smile at me devilishly, "Why such rush, baby?" My eyes froze on his lips.

His smile and the smudge of my pink gloss suited his lips. When he smirked wilder, I gulped my saliva and looked back into his eyes.

"I want you, please take me now." I don't know where did this courage come from, but I desperately ground my hips under his body so that his hard length slipped up and down my folds.

He growled, then chuckled as he caught my right thigh with his free hand. Bringing his mouth near my ear, he chuckled again and whispered, "First you need to pay back for the insult you served me, Nandini Murthy."

I hardly heard his voice for his free hand went down between my legs. "Aah!" He cupped my p*ssy.

More color spread through my vision and in the back of my mind.
I whimpered and he growled in response, his finger coming to my center where he teased for just long enough to make me moan and beg.

"Please." I sounded like on the verge of crying as his finger went in and out of my tight hole, making me both feel great and vulnerable.

Something happened to my body that I can't describe. I sensed myself quivering as a throbbing feeling extended in my lower body.

"Alpha, please..." I cried out while holding my hair tightly. This feeling was ripping me apart.

"Please, what?" he hissed out.

I parted my lips- to breath from my mouth as breathing through my nostrils seemed of no use. It wouldn't fulfill the need of air my lungs wanted.

Alpha Manik must have thought I opened my mouth to reply to him, but when I didn't answer, because I was incapable due to this pleasurable feeling palpitating in my system, he teased his finger around my folds before moving it to my clit.

He demanded again, "What? Tell me what you want, Nandini."

I clutched my hair tightly. This was getting insane. Even worst. He knew what I wanted yet he wanted to hear from my mouth.

"I... I... I want it." I leaned back, breathing heavily.

"Want what?"

"You inside me."

"Name it, Nandini."

Oh god, my nerves transformed into a ball of desperation. His voice sounded funny except the pace of his finger on my clit was moving tyrannically fast.

"Please j-just put it in," I begged.

I didn't have to beg for long he conformed to my wishes immediately, as one of his fingers (the middle finger, I guess) came back to my center and dunked inside, all the way past the tight restrictiveness of my inner muscles.

"Oh gawd!!!" This was painful.

Come to think of it, it was just his finger. I wonder what his junior would feel like.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked as he moved his finger deep inside before bringing it completely out to dig it deeper again.

Though it is not what I wanted, I succumbed to the divine feeling it devised.

"Mmmm, A-alpha, Ohh." My muscles clamped tightly around him.

The feeling was ecstasy-pure unadulterated ecstasy.

"You like that, baby?" he growled, his voice so deep and low I almost came, right then and there.

"Yes," I panted, as another wave of heat rolled through me.

He made an impatient, fevered sound and then I felt his teeth on my clit. "Ohhh," I pumped my hips and he began pumping his finger-and it was sheer bliss.

My fingers crawled to his head and tightened in his hair as my hips started moving faster. It was heaven-he was heaven. I had always known he would be.
He started growling as his teeth continued to scrape against me.

"A-alpha, I am... I am c-coming!" I felt a hot rush of anticipation and then a ball built in my belly.

"Manikkkk, I'm coming," I wailed as I was about to come.

Before the ball in my belly exploded, he replaced his finger with his thick shaft and shoved it hard inside me that tears flashed across my eyes and I yelled my lungs out, feeling my p*ssy breaking apart.

"Fuck, you're a virgin!" His startled voice vibrated my earlobe but I was too much in pain to recognize his huskiness.

I forgot myself that I am a Virgin... Err, I used to be a Virgin.

Tbc...

Here's your chapter. Sorry for being late but I went to Ajmer and didn't want to bother myself with writing such a chapter there 😵‍💫

Hope I didn't annoy you guys with the wait and that you'll not stop yourself from showering us with your wonderful comments 😙🥵

Next chapter in about an hour or so (or whenever I'm done writing it)