84. Orphan again

So the target is accomplished
😱😱😱 I can't believe it!

Here are your 2 chapters as promised!

Enjoy reading.

***

84. Orphan again

Nandini's POV

All the good times we spent together flooded my senses like a waterfall cascading down a mountainside. I was living in a fairytale, forgetting my past and my reality.

I thought I could have a future with an alpha male. Oh, how stupid I was! Manik masterly fooled me and I let him to. I failed to look beyond his infecting smiles. The touches were so enticing I forgot we were enemies.

He hated me and my guts. Manik intended to bring me to my knees. But he knew I was too smugly determined to do it. So he chose the easiest way. The treacherous way.

He was certain I wouldn't kneel if it wasn't for blowing him! For pleasuring him.

The memories of the time I had gone to my knees for him twisted my solar plexus, leaving me with a nauseating feeling. I bit into the cushion of my bottom lip until it bled. I madly wiped my arms off. My face as well as my bleeding mouth to remove his touch.

But what about the memories?

How would I remove him from there? Or his touch or kisses.

Crawling down to the floor I cried my heart out. I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I was objectified. The ever so confident Nandini Murthy, who was focused and knew better about playboys, fell in the traps of one. What I hated the most has happened to me. Objectification.

My heart was not just played with but also crushed to pulp under the foot. Tears cascaded below my eyes as I curled on the floor.

Why would you do that to me, Manik?

I loved you. I put my faith in you. I came out undone to you, hoping that you would protect and care for me.

But what did you give me in return? Betrayal and a broken heart.

Had I known I was just an easily available pussy to you, I would have never let you sneak into my life. You are an asshole. I hate you with my entire being. I hate you.

I don't know how long I remained in my room on the floor, curled up. No one came to check up on me nor to ask for food. Outside the window, the sky was ignited with a mesmerizing display of golden color as the sun continued its descent below the horizon.

It was the need to damp my dry throat that was prickly from continuous sobbing that coerced me out of my misery and off the floor. Even water tasted bitter. My surroundings coming to bite me. I was suddenly feeling suffocated as if this was the last place I belonged. Then as my eyes settled on the bed and the luxacated sheets on it, I was enveloped in a melancholic haze as all the recollections of lovemaking with Manik reverberated in the chambers of my mind.

It reminded me of my doubts I had initially when I was recognizing my feelings towards Manik. I knew he would dump me. I knew what laid ahead and yet, I let others influence my thoughts and chose what should have been my no-go path.

Mild pain in my stomach compelled my eyes to close tight. I sat on the bed and covered my face as I rested my elbows on my knees. All the events that unfolded in my life coming to surface. As I assessed them one by one, I realized I had very little time to shed tears.

I have my baby to think about. My mother to save.

I have my whole life to grieve and curse myself for melting into an easily accessible horny chick in the Alpha's hands. But my mother doesn't have enough time. She needed to be rescued out of Archibald's den. And it wouldn't happen on its own.