69. Not scared of your threats, Alpha!

Manik's Pov

I just finished a conference with the Alphas of the neighboring pack. Leaning back in my chair, I stretched my arms and closed my eyes. I took deep breaths while massaging my suffocating length inside my pants.

It's been an hour since I came to my study to work but there's nothing that would distract me away from Nandini. Her images were haunting me, distracting me from my job. That dress was perfect for her.

I marvel how it would feel to tear it out of her sexy body and enjoy the view of her tightening mounds. One thing's for sure that I would only increase the redness of piercings around her cleavage.

Anyway, there's no time to dwell in the imagination. I had to clear my mind and sit straight as I clicked the link to an online meeting with my mafia brothers. We have a meeting to discuss Stanley Archibald and his whereabouts.

Sources say that the vile oldster is going to attend an event conducted in California. So Conor is going to help us track down his arrival, and pack him in a bag and ship to his warehouse where we can interrogate the perverted asshole. He's got the biggest hand in the grooming factory business.

So if we take him down, we take down the base of the organization. It'll leave the others weak like a baby deer without the mother. Archibald is no less than a boss himself. Just the thing is he's got his sins covered up by all the social work he does.

"What's up, homies." Xan waved, sipping a glass of chia water.

"Not really good." Conor replied. "Some newly appointed cop is trying to breach my drugs warehouses."

I sat there quietly, watching him share more. I don't take part in conversations much because they eventually lead to the talks of women. And I am not ready to share about my women with them or talk about another one.

"Sorry, guys," Finally Rogue joined in.

"Hello, fellas." Evan was beside Rogue, winking at the screen.

"What are you doing there, Evan? What about your mistress' birthday celebration?" Conor asked.

"Oh well," Scratching his head, Evan sighed. "Let's not get there."

After joking with him, we finally got to business. Conor shared about a team of his men already stationed to follow Archibald.

The old man is very alert while traveling. He's got a special team of bodyguards armed with advanced weapons. And he's always surrounded by the paps. So it'll be hard to execute his kidnapping.

Although I suggested that I'd take him down in my pack, Rogue disapproved of it. He doesn't want the same massacre to repeat again. The same blood shed that had my Nandini injured and me getting all depressed alongside my beta and other boys.

He said that we should do it in another place so the doubt of Archibald's partners won't settle on me. We'll keep them distracted by showing that I am occupied by the rising threats of trespassing by the Albanians. Me working as a boss would cover the works I do secretly as the alpha of the pack.

"The word is, the old man has a taste for women who've got a child or two and would do anything for their safety. You know... A proper weakness to make them submit easily." We listened to Conor carefully.

The thought itself made my mouth clench. The world is full of insanity. Everytime I think about the factories and the women bought there, my chest swells with pride. Nandini is a superhero. She's an inspiration for all of us.

"I have a perfect she-warrior in my army that I can send to him as a whore." All of us heaved deeply as the words sunk in.

"That'll be really helpful but I don't want to put a woman in any kind of problem." I finally spoke.