50. Stormy Morning After A Silent Night

Nandini's POV

"I want you to count as I punish your mischievous ass, Nandini." He said in a voice exclusive to domineering males.

My face was scorching hot. I felt my eyes blur as the first spank came. "O-one" But I counted as he had commanded from me.

I have only read how badly it stings after a spank. But god, this was torrid. I could no longer feel my derriere. "T-two," I bit my lips to hold back a cry. I don't want to annoy him by moaning again.

Spank. "Three." His hand comes down on my ass. Hard. The sting is not unbearable, but it is more pain than I want to bear and the more his hand lands, the more the pain builds.
My hips are rising, even though they should be sliding away. It’s as if I am arching myself into the slaps, taking them eagerly even though they hurt. I don’t recognize myself in this moment. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I don’t know why I am enjoying what should be nothing but humiliating pain.

This was humiliating. Trust me. I was laying in his lap bare. My breasts rubbed against the hard fabric of his jeans, making me feel uncomfortable. My lungs felt constrained as this position provided very little flexibility for my chest to heave up and down.

"Four." I sucked a deep breath and closed my eyes.

This was painful but what made me keep going was his frequent fondling. After every spank, he would caress my round butt and shower them with sloppy kisses.

Spank. "Five." I yelped this time.

No matter how hard I endeavoured, it was not in me to hold back this time. As expect, Manik picked me up by my hair and stared at me.

"I... It was painful I c-couldn't," He kissed my lips and covered my scratching butt with his huge palms.

He kissed me gently-- something I didn't feel since I heard him talk about punishing me. Manik combined our foreheads and heaved a sigh on my lips.

"Fuck!" His tone was heavy and crispy. It sent a delicious shiver below my spine.

"For a second it slipped out of my head that you are a mortal." He seethed. "I am sorry, Nandini, I just got carried away."

I coiled my arms around his neck and pushed my pelvis more into his stomach, wanting him to hold me. Putting my lips on his, I kissed him as tightly and aggressively as possible. I chewed his bottom lip and traced my tongue around the perimeter of the upper one.

He was a big bad wolf. He was used to having his way. I liked it how he was having his way with me. But this... I wish I was a wolf. Then he could ravish me as savagely as possible by him.

I kissed his jaw and hugged him, "Does that hurt?" His softened voice spilled.

"I won't say it is not. Because my fucking ass is on fire." That made him chuckle. "But your balmy kisses and touch... That was enough to lessen the pain."

"Are you sure?" He narrowed his eyes as I pulled away to combine our eyes. "I know how pathetic I could be. If it's paining a lot then I will have someone bring some soothing gel."

His hands caressed my ass. It caused something to my body and I stood up on my knees. It threw my gorgeous twin bosoms into his face. My nipples brushed against his stubble jaw, making heat pool up between my legs.

"Finish what you started, Alpha Manik." I asserted in a tone that was enough to express I was okay-- in fact in need of his hard meat in me.

His wolf took over him. I watched as his eyes darkened in color. He peeled his clothes one by one, his eyes staring at my hardened nipples and his fingerprints around the swell of my titties. As he pushed his boxer down, his monster length sprang out as if it was forever waiting to feel the night air and redden more than it was inside its cage.

"Give it to me hard." I said, trying to look and act seductive like the actresses in a porn video. "Break me tonight, my alpha."

Manik was rubbing the head of his cock on my folds when I said that. He cracked up and threw his head back. "What the hell? That's the most lame statement I had from you."

My face heated up. Instantly I covered my face and wished if this bed was a bridge joining two ends of lands over my dangerous river. I would have loved to jumped down off it and commit suicide. This was embarrassing. The excitement of exciting him leaves me in such situations.

I was grateful Manik didn't tease me more and worked on penetrating my throbbing hole. He thrusted softly and then caught speed a speed I was not able to keep up with. I turned my mouth to my right and bit on the corner of the pillow. The way his fingers were circling around my waist and his thrusts rode me up and down, it was obvious this was going to last all night until dawn.

~~~

I woke up to a growl. It took time to adjust with the lights in the room as the curtains were peeled off from the windows, allowing the harsh sunrays inside.

"Manik," My heart beat suddenly blew up as I saw him hissing angrily while sitting on the edge of the bed near my feet.

"Manik, what's wrong?" though I was exhausted as we drifted off to sleep not long ago, I still crawled toward him and cupped his face.

He was vibrating insanely. His claws were out and his teeth turned into outgrown canines, "Manik, you're scaring me." I didn't care to cover my nakedness despite the air being cold and frosty.

I was sticking to his shoulder and he was enough hot to keep me warm. My knees hurt. They were bruisesd due to our doggy style make out but I kneeled beside him and kept jerking with the intention to get some reaction out of him.

However, a thick drop of tear rolled under his cheek bone from his right eyes. That made me perceive it was something more than serious. Manik was not from the ones who would easily fall weak. His tears only defined that he has fallen weak due to some reason.

"Manik, please me tell what's wrong?" Restlessness knotted my insides.

But to my relief, Manik finally looked up. He blinked his eyes and pulled me in a tight hug. He placed his head on my breasts and sobbed as he said, "Nandini, this is more corrupted than I thought."

"I don't understand it, Manik? What are you talking about?" I hastily asked as I attempted to search the meaning behind his words.

"This network of grooming factory. It's nastier and more heinous than I thought." No sooner did he say that than my heart dropped.

The images of my first ever and the last day in the grooming factory I escaped slammed into my brain. Amputate limbs and hands. Stinking smell of blood. Helpless and horrified girls of all ages. Those small tents made of rug. Dirty, unhygienic water to drink and stake pieces of bread for food. All of that made me crawl deeper in Manik's hold to hide... As if I would be dragged back in there if he ever loosened his hold on me.

"New born girls, Nandini..." He choked. I rubbed his back to help him continue. "My hunters found new born baby girls chopped into pieces sent to our pack's headquarters as a warning with a letter."

I wish I never motivated him to say that! For it stabbed my heart so bad that the world around me started spinning and everything shut out.

Tbc...

A new chapter 😊
Ik the transition from extremely hot to serious was shocking, but we seriously forgot how the story started. We were dealing with grooming factories and horny buyers, weren't we? Aren't you excited to meet Nandini's true master who actually purchased her? 😈 Yesss, there's a twist coming. 😉

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter. Next one coming in a while 🤗

Don't forget to comment and vote.