47. Punishment

Nandini's POV

It took every ounce in me to not flinch back as he bore his eyes into mine. That look... Oh, that look makes my pussy tingle in need. I imagine him deep inside me and my hands itch to roam on his abs.

His lips twisted as he reached for my hand. I slapped it away and turned to the window of his bedroom. Though we have been fighter over who's going to sleep in whose bedroom, we have been in his room in protection of the sound-proof wall and a room that is a small apartment in itself.

"I am not staying in your bedroom tonight." I said again and leaned forward to catch the magnificent view of greenery extending far and far away before the mansion.

I could feel him behind my back. He is light-walker and when he slips next to me, I couldn't reckon. It is only when I feel the heat of his body that I know I am trapped.

I was trapped this time as well. I asked him to not growl but near my ear he growled insanely. That was to piss me off but he doesn't have any idea how electrifying it was. I don't like the sound of it because it affects my body and makes me want him more.

"So you will not stay the night in my bedroom?" He asked in a voice anything but gentle.

"N-no," I know it was a mistake but I was excited as I sensed his fingers sliding down between my legs.

We didn't cuddle each other or kissed since he left early in the morning. Even before the sun peeked out of the clouds. It was an emergency call from the neighboring alpha, referring to a pack of rogues who are rising to rebellion against them all.

I woke up on an empty bed in his room and I hate to admit, I feel him everywhere in his personal space even though he doesn't exist in that moment. And as much as I try not to let it affect me, I feel achy and needy. I wish for his hands on my boobs or my wet pussy. This feeling is a torture and I want to get rid of it.

"You sure won't sleep in my bedroom tonight?" He asked again and this time his thumb brushed with the folds of my pussy.

I stood on my toes, holding the railing of the window. My head turned to the left where his mouth nibbled and played with my ear lobe. His hard cock pressed above my hips as he leaned forward into my back.

This sent my heart to race. I bit my mouth to hold back a moan as the orangish hue of the setting sun glistened on us. My Alpha boyfriend had been gone for the whole day. He straight snuck inside his chambers when he returned. He was not alone. He had a few people with him, who looked like warriors.

It's after they left which is not ten minutes ago, I tiptoed inside his bedroom- only to find him with a stack of papers littered on his bed. He works during we make out when we are in his bedroom. There are constant interruption that he terms as important, and it all drives me insane.

"Not even if you give me the stars." My voice was meek but the meaning was clear.

If we go to my room, he wouldn't have any distractions. We would be able to- oh my God, my head threw back on his shoulder as he shoved three fingers all at once inside my aching hole.

" You asked for this, baby." Sitting down on his knees, he raised my right leg on his shoulder and started pumping his fingers in and out.

I held the wall and tried not to give in. He fingered my pussy aggressively for a while then replaced them with his mouth.

"Aah!" I felt a blow in my solar plexus with the tip of his tongue penetrated my throbbing hole.

He pulled my hip down on his face so to the spectators it would look like I was sitting on his face. I moaned and squirmed. My nails scratched against the fine paint of the wall as he sped up. One of his fingers teased my butthole and like that.... I met my first orgasm.

He sprouted back to his full height with a smirk on his lips. I watched his playful eyes and felt his finger sitting still on my cunt. He didn't let go of it.

"I am going to be wild tonight, baby, and there's no way you would be able to hold back your screams. My bedroom is the only place I recommend you let me take yourself tonight." He eased his finger inside me again to the point where he realized he couldn't go any further.

I breathed painfully. With one leg swinging on his arm by the back of the knee and other one hardly concreted on the floor, I bit my lips. I swear didn't do it to provoke him but he took it the way he liked, and slammed his mouth on mine.

He brutally kissed me until I tasted blood on my tongue. His tongue dominated mine and had his way. He kept our mouth latched and drank from the moisture of my lips as long as he cloud and then parted away to drag huge gulps of oxygen.

He didn't let his breaths normalize. Coming rapidly, he nibbled at my neck, "Mmmm," and I gave him a soft moan.

My neck had always been sensitive and how he traced his lips over my skin, I couldn't focus on anything other than his mouth. As I closed my eyes, his lips traveled down, going toward my chest. He released a growl while lifting the hem of my light top.

"Ahh!" He picked me up immediately and fell on the squishy mattress when I was least expecting it.

The jerk from hitting the bed with him on top of me expelled air out of my lungs. Alpha Manik suckled my nipples. He fondled each with equal fervour and played with them as he liked. I laid with my eyes closed as a grin started stretching up my lips.

He always left a tingling sensation in my chest with how those fingers picked and pinched the swell of my breasts. I loved the sight of it. I loved how he latched on my nipples and sucked hard as if trying to draw milk out. Undoing the flaps of my eyes, I watched as he rubbed my left nipple and prepared to close his mouth on it.

"Wait... Did you call me alpha a while ago?" Heat pooled in my pussy and once again a punch lodged in my solar plexus as he dangerously grimaced my face.

Then a devilish smile upturned his lips and his eyes glowed with fire that made my spine tickle with excitement and fear.

"You remember what I told you last time if you referred to me as Alpha Manik and not your Manik?" I held my breaths as I nodded in yes.

Punishment... He declared in clear words that if I ever called him Alpha Manik and not just Manik, then I would be punished.

It was a disappointment as he split apart from me and drove a hand to smoothen his hair, "I'll see you after dinner then." He winked while wheeling out of the room as I laid in the same condition on bed, thinking what the night had in store for me.

Tbc...

Precap-

"Hold your hands up, baby," My body quivered as I saw a chain hanging overhead. He hankered after tying me in chains!

***

Your chapter here as promised. And the punishment..... Hmm, can't wait for it😉😉😉😉

The precap is enough to tell how hot and drenching the next update is going to be.

Target- 200 votes.