107. I'll kill you too, Alpha Manik!

Nandini's POV

I followed him into the darkness. If this was any other situation, I would be cowering away. Looking for an excuse to avoid stepping into this black maze full of unanticipated demons in every shape and form.

However, I was not the old Nandini who used to scream at the feel of a spider crawling up her back. I was a tortured woman turned into a temporary grim reaper. I had no scythe or a black cloak. But my powers made me no less.

Stanley Archibald didn't feel my presence while I was hard on his heels. He had slowed down, taking his time to walk carefully through the bumpy floor with outgrown roots. It wasn't until he sagged against a tree to catch his breaths that I sighed loudly.

Making sure that my presence was made known, I spoke, "You didn't realize but you brought me to a location similar to where you had me pinned naked on the ground some hours ago."

I stepped into the line of his vision and used my special ability to shred his clothes off his body, "The atmosphere is fresh and frosty. And you are sweating," I shredded his underwear with a look, causing him to fall to the ground. "I hope it'll help cool you down soon."

Amazement had my brows fly up as I watched him cover his penis. He was not shy, was he? Not long ago he was boastfully wearing his dick hard and swollen. He promised to fuck me until bleeding. Where was all the manliness?

"Are you afraid of me, sir?" My voice was an octave lower as I incredulously gawked at him.

"You are hiding your dick from me. Don't you want to fuck me now? I am alone and there's no Harshad coming to interrupt you."

"What are you? And what do you want?" His nerves got my anger flying up again.

I held him against the tree, his hands and legs parted. There were many dry and pointed twigs on the ground. Just the right ones that I could use to nail him to the tree.

He wailed and it resonated in the air. Colorful expletives spurted from his mouth like a rainbow as I nailed another pointed twig in his dick.

"I'll kill you, bitch! Just release me and you'll see." A satirical laughter spilled from my mouth.

He could hardly move and he was giving me threads. Guess what, I changed my mind. I don't want any confession from him.

The world is already corrupted. It has indefinite portals, welcoming various creatures to cause harm to property and life on earth. It's not like the people don't know. The truth is they unsee it and go about their lives, living like it is no big deal.

They close their eyes if injustice transpires in front of their eyes. Or just change the TV channel if such news is on air. They don't want to help themselves. That being said, one confession from a devil is not worth it while the whole world is a big roof, sheltering millions and millions of such devils.

Selene was supporting me in every way she could, hence the burst of moon rays. It filled the dark forest with brilliance. Allowing me to see around myself.

The trees were covered with uncountable leeches. Perfect. Just the right torture I could think of.

Collecting as many leeches as I could through my focus, I dropped them on Archibald's body. Oh wait, why so many? One is enough up his ass. So one it was that I shoved up his ass.

A centipede was crawling by my feet. A big and dark red one. I put it around his dick and stuffed his mouth with a handful of leeches.

Tears trickled out of his eyes. He was scared for his life. Yet no sign of remorse. He whimpered and wriggled but he didn't offer an apology.