72. Do it the way you like it, daddy!

Manik's Pov

"You like it here, baby?" Nandini smiled up at me and happily nodded.

"This place is wonderful. I love it." Leaning into her back I wrapped a hand around her.

"I am glad to hear that."

That night had been difficult for me as I held Nandini to myself. She had a nightmare and she murmured for me to not abandon her for my mate.

I've wanted to tell her there won't be another woman, but I knew better. She seemed strong. Deep down there was still a side in her that was insecure and frightened. She was anxious of being betrayed again like her father.

She didn't share much with me the next morning but I was aware of the turmoil within her. I shared the same with Rogue and he suggested that I take her out for a small holiday. So here we are, on one of his private islands running a holiday hotel for the elite individuals in the society.

I had to lie to mom about taking Nandini with me to deal with pack related business. She was suspicious. Now I'm relieved since she hadn't bothered us with her calls or reminders for four days.

The landscape gives you a feeling that it is a piece of paradise, stolen and brought down to this island. To our back is an expanse full of beautiful flowers. A nicely maintained garden with various species of butterflies.

To our front is the view of blue water crashing against the rock, creating a relaxing music to the ears. Nandini likes it so much that every time we come back to our suite, she settles down on the window sill with a cup of brewing coffee or a pack of chips, and enjoys the view.

"I don't want to go from here." She said and I pressed my mouth to her forehead. "This place is made for us. Just the two of us... Without any fear of being caught or any disturbance. Manik, can we settle down here?"

"As soon as the current conflict in the pack is dealt with, I'll marry you and we're gonna spend a long honeymoon here."

"Sounds like a plan." She grinned. "Hey, wait! You said you're gonna marry me?"

Her irises amplified as she took note of my words. She looked so adorable and I could not hold back the urge of sweeping her in my arms.

Taking her to bed, I parted her legs and lowered myself to kiss her passionately. She responded with equal fervor. Her hands surrounded my back and neck. She bit my lips, her tongue wanting an entry in my mouth.

I gladly allowed her to take dominance. Her legs coiled around my waist. Since she was wearing a short one-piece night gown I devoured the feeling of her bare legs around my waist.

"We're gonna marry and make lots of babies." I hushed near her mouth.

She made a face and nodded in a no, "Only three kids. Two sons and a girl."

"That's too less, darling. I want a big army of kids." I went down to my back so she could come up on me. "I won't settle down for anything less than seven."

"That's too much." She undid my shirt and slid it down my arms.

"The more the merrier."

I watched her throw it by the foot of the bed. Next was her gown she removed sensuously. Then she captured my lips in a searing kiss as she guided my hands around her waist.

"No more than four." She said between the kisses.

I ran my hands to the length of her spine and clasped my fingers around her curved soft ass. The smell of her arousal made my dick rock. My balls were caught on a crazy fire, the need to drill her crawling in.