30. It's Him

Nandini's POV

He suckled lightly and gently. His fingers crawled under my night dress, feeling my soft skin. It caused a shudder course through my back and harden as the cold surface of kitchen counter met with my back.

My eyes squeezed as a relieving sense spread through my body. What the hell is happening to me? I should be feeling disgusted for being kissed out of the blue by a servant male I can't even recognize. But here my heart was hammering in my chest and body turning hot with goosebumps spreading all over.

Irrespective of the crisp fear in my chest, my fingers tighten around the shoulders of this male as I opened my mouth to let his warm tongue penetrate down my throat.

He tastes so good. My heart whispered.

I drowned in an ocean of mixed emotions- out of which, thrill stands out first in terms of intensity.

It feels as if I have kissed this mouth before. But this has to be my second kiss because my first one was in college with a guy I assumed was in love with me. He was nice and good but a pure jerk. He only intended to get physical and his niceness was the outcome of the game he was playing with me. Or rather he thought of playing with me.

It was after the kiss that I realized he wanted more than that and the kiss was just a permit he needed to get further.

Regardless, I didn't let him go further than taking a small suck of my lips. But this male here was not only kissing me hungrily but also invading my Virgin skin under my night dress. His fingers bit desperately under my breasts. He was shamelessly pinching my skin as if it was his right to do so.

My knees wobbled, making me lay back on the counter. He got a chance to lean further and deposited his torso on my body. As much as I wanted to yell, I wanted to feel this more. This didn't feel like a wrong thing. The touch and the kisses felt completely justified as though it was what I had been lacking in my life.

My eyes closed to the feeling of pure ecstasy. I surrendered and let this male, whoever he was, drink from my mouth and steal the heat of my skin and replace it with cold chills igniting from his long and rough fingers. This was heaven. Oh... This was pure heaven I never knew existed.

'What are you doing, Nandini? You should be pushing this man away than letting him take advantage of your emotions. This is wrong. You are falling in a trap that would hurt you in the end- this will end up just like your relationship with your father. No matter how much you love this feeling, this will abandon you like your father did! Get away, Nandini. Get away from this man and don't let him suck your dignity out of your hand.'

I felt a punch in my stomach with the purr of my mind extending in my entire being with disgust. I hung there like a wax statue melting in throbbing regret.

My heart that's been blooming with sheer elation dropped down to a constricting mess. My heart beats doubled as they restrained my deep respiration into shallow gulps. My brain took lead of my body and compelled me to push the man away from me. Aggressively and harder.

As tears filled the white of my eyes, I moved away. I wiped my lips urgently to remove his touch as I tried not to choke over my sobs. This was disgusting. How could I lose my mind like that? How could my heart soar in exhilaration instead of feeling dreadful of an anonymous man's touch. To think of it - how could I enjoy it so much and never for once did I think about detaching myself from him.

My knees wobbled like freshly prepared jelly. Any how I kept myself on my feet and got away from the guy. A screeching gasp erupted from my throat noticing the man taking a step forward to reach my hand again.

I gave him a harsh and much to my own astonishment, I linked my trembling palm with his cheek in full force.

"How dare you you that?" I banged my fists angrily on his chest.

I shook him by the collar and called him with pathetic names I never assumed having in my vocabulary. "You rotten cunt of a corpse. How dare to you kiss me? Scoundrel. Jerk. Pig poop. Bloody pervert fool. I will kill you today." I smacked my knuckles harder and harder on his chest.

I had every intention to cause serious injuries. The tears leaking from my eyes cannot testify the pain I was feeling then. This man standing like a silhouette before me not only took away my precious kiss but also deviated me out of my senses.

"This is what you wolves do. Take advantage of helpless famished girls under the disguise of darkness? This is what you live for?" My fist hurt but looking at how unaffected this man stood, I wonder he hardly felt any pain.

It was rather me who was mourning. I can't feel my hands. My nerves burn and every fragment of my wrist felt on fire. I raised the same hands to wipe my face as I glared at him.

"If you think you are getting away with this as nobody witnessed this then you are wrong. Complaining on you to Alpha Manav is the first thing I'd do in the morning. I'll make sure you get beaten with silver rods in front of the mansion with every resident in the abode looking down on you for lesson. You will regret laying your mother fucking hands on me without my consent." I tried to shriek but didn't manage to deliver those words more than a whisper.

My body was quaking. Coldness has swept over my body and I can scarcely stay still on my feet. My voice was meek and breaking. It is stupid of me to linger in a room as him. He could be dangerous and who knows if he actually drag me to one of the gloomy and farthest part of this mansion and kill me.

I don't feel as strong as usual but despite the pain and regret I wanted to hang here and whoop this bastard's ass with the strap of my words.

That's what I did before I thought of leaving the room. "Your mother should be a whore or else a jerk like you would nev-" Earlier than it escaped my mouth, a hand came around my hand and clutched my hair.

I shuddered and closed my eyes with anticipation of a deathly bite filling my chest. He might just snap my neck here and bury me alive to get rid of me. I mewled fearfully as I regarded myself being dragged out of the kitchen to somewhere else.

My body hit hard against a pillar. Then hot aggressive storm-like breaths whacked my lips and I heard, "What should I call you for enjoying every freaking inch of the kiss if I am a jerk and my mother a whore?"

A wind of apprehension whipped my body. I froze in my spot as the hood of my eyes popped up. The face I had not expected to see in the worst nightmares of mine was darkly glowering at me. The lips I had seen smirk at me arrogantly before were now twisting and biting painfully in each other. The eyes I had decided to never meet again launched spears of pure enrage at me while the one of his cheeks I had seen stay flawless forever had a five finger print drawn in scarlet.

I lifted my eyes to meet his and forgot I was supposed to breath as I was out of oxygen. However, this moment was like an unexpected flood that appeared with foreseeable damage following behind it.

"A-alpha Manik," It was him.

It was him, who I would never assume taking me in his arms let alone come as close as to kiss me like a needy lover.

"Yes, it's me." He ground his teeth.

"Y-you... Y-you kissed me?" I was still unable to accept the terms.

He drew closer until there was no gap between us. His fingers brutally tightened around my waist and I held back a yelp.

"And you enjoyed every bit of it." His words made me smack my eyes shut and try not to cry.

I could never enjoy a kiss with him. Above all, he couldn't kiss me (the woman he hates a lot) with such unbridled need.

This has to be a nightmare.

Tbc...

Enjoy back to back chapters 😘