Chapter 8. Insight In His Life

Manik's POV

After two heavy rounds of sex I laid next to Mukti on my back. I looked up at the ceiling covered with shimmering stars and moons stickers as I tried to stabilize my breaths.

"It was amazing." Mukti crawled closer and put her hand on my abs.

I didn't react and preferred to stare at the ceiling. To be honest, I had no desire to sleep with her. It was dhruv who forced me to do this. He raised a doubt on my masculinity, making fun of my manliness.

The world I live in is strange. It's important to indulge in sexual activities even if you are not willing to do it. Because we are wolves and we need to be strong and powerful. Sex is one of the ways we stay stress-free. And three days back Dhruv commented on my sexual drive because I have not gotten laid for a while now.

It's not that I don't get women. The truth is they throw themselves on me. They gladly remove their clothes for me. But I am waiting for my mate. That someone special who will make my heart go wild and mind a freaking haywire of sexual thoughts. I want to do explicit things to the woman who is made for me. That gorgeous lady of my dream the moon goddess has exclusively created for me.

Waiting is tough and at the same time I have stupid people around me. And to prove them I have to get laid tonight. Choosing Mukti was not a plan but I am happy I won over Dhruv over a bet. We've bet that whoever wins the tossing of coin gets laid tonight and the woman will be Mukti.

I won and I have her here. I am more fascinated because Mukti used to be Dhruv's mate except she rejected him.

She's beautiful and gorgeous but I have no interest in women like her. Like women who jump in every handsome guy's bed.

I want someone who'd only jump in my bed, no matter what. Someone who will not try to seduce me but I get seduced automatically by her. Someone who will not be too freaked out when I do crazy things to her.

I am said to be a dangerous alpha wolf. I am frightened and avoided by crowd. They don't like to hang around me only if it's not too important.

In the academy other alpha wolves and she-wolves keep a hand's distance. They don't cross my way because I am not gentle. That's not even a word existing in my dictionary. I am hot headed and use my power to knock people down if they piss me. All this expel them away.

So having a fiercely bold and brave mate would be great. A mate who will not freak out over my looks and gestures while I make a chase for her. A mate who will look into my eyes and face me if I ever scare her. A mate who will trigger all my wrong buttons and won't show any sign of apprehension while doing so.

"I never thought sex with you would be so good! Feels like we are made for each other." Mukti ran her hand up and down my sweaty torso. Her boobs jiggling over my shoulder.

I finally rip my gaze from the ceiling and settle it on her face. She smiled naughtily at me. I sensed her fingers crawling below my pelvis, between my legs.

"Let's date, Manik." She hushed.

"Mukti," I held her hand. "Let's get you dressed and I'll drop you back to your apartment."

Less aggressively I put her hand aside and got up with the sheet. I wrapped it around my hips and went to the closet.

"Why so hurry, baby? The night is still young." I saw reflection of her opening her legs in the mirror.

There was another sheet she could use to cover her body but she was targeting toward tempting me again. Poor her, she's got no idea that this was her first and last time with me. I am not sleeping with her or any other lady in this city any more.