07

Jin's p

Jin's p.o.v

At 5:00 pm

Now I am walking on the street's alone as jimin already left as I was busy peeking on me.professor. so now i am walking but my mind is full with him. Guess who. That Mr.professor jk. Like seriously I can't take him out from my filthy mind. God. Life really suck's. I can't even take my revenge. But no worry I will take my tiny revenge. It does sound tiny but its actually not. This tiny revenge will blust like bomb. Hehe I am talking like crazy.

And I still don't know what to for my revenge. And I am sure that he is really a typical person. I don't know what to do but I do know that I will do something big and that professor is just have to wait,

Jk's p.o.v

After finishing my work at school

After finishing my work at school. I came to my house and entered my not so rich bedroom. And throw my tie on the bed after untieing it and throw my suit which I was wearing almost all day. Then I laid down on the bed and close my eye's with a relieve sigh. Today was really tough and tiring. I was laying on the bed for a while but soon got up and sit on the bed as much stomach growl and then I realized that I am hungry very much and I don't even eat anything after I had milk and two bread as my small breakfast.

And now my stomach can't handle it. So I get up from the bed and took my steps toward kitchen which was quite clean but not for I was a clean person but because I rarely enter the kitchen as I always eat food from outside or sometimes don't eat,

I open the small refrigerator and saw two cups of noodles making me small as this was more then enough for me. So I took a cup of noodle and take my chopstick and starts walking ahead my bedroom and sat on the bed while opening the cup
After opening the cup I start eating happily but suddenly the boy name jin came in my mind. I don't know why. His attitude was very unique and it made me little surprise at his attitude. But one thing I have to say that he is really good looking and I have noticed his smile which he was giving to his friend who was sitting beside him in the class.

His smile was good to see but one thing for sure that he is a spoiled child of his parents by seeing his behavior anyone can say that and maybe he is little angry and irritated by my word which I said to him in the class in front of everyone. I can say he felt really insulted. His facial expression was a prove that he never felt this much insult in his whole life.

And if this true. Well he should thanks me for giving him a chance to feel the feeling of being insult and I am proud of my self. I said with a proud smile while eating my noodles,

I put my hand on my pant pocket. To take my very important thing. The locket which was giving by my mom to me when I was 6.
The locket has my mother photo in the right and my photo in the left as the locket has two side.

And this is the only one thing which is with me as my moms last after she died. I kept this locket with me very carefully and safely. I always take the rocket with me wherever I go because I feel like my mom is with me through the locket . wherever I go.

But when I don't find the rocket in my pants pocket. I feel like my whole world start shivering and then I stand up from my bed while putting the noodle cup on the table and start searching for the rocket while my heart is beating but for my very bad and unfortunate luck. I didn't find the locket in my pant pocket. So i looked at my wallet but it wasnt there too.

And that's when realization hit me that maybe I forgot it at school maybe at the art room where I was drawing

"Yeah I did .. Maybe drop it in the art room because I was drawing my mother by seeing her photo in the locket."

Yes. Today I was trying draw my mother's photo in the art room but I couldn't draw properly as the school time was over. So I had to left from there hurriedly. Maybe because of hurryness. I drop my precious rocket there. And I need to find it at any cost. But I can't go to school now. As the school must have been closed by this time. So I have to wait for tomorrow.

I turn off the light of my room and laid down on the bed. Then
I sigh very sad and deeply. While hugging a pillow,

While tears start forming in my eyes. At how selfish I can be. How can I lost it. It was the only thing I had from my mom and I lost it.

And i let my tear's to fall from my red eyes nonstop

..................

Hello😆 author here❤i hope everyone enjoy this part. And tell me about this part in comment. As I really like to read them🥺
😁😁