40

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
At 8:00 am

"It's been two week's since the incident between jk and jin happened. After that day jin has been ignoring jk. Jin don't even talk or look at jk at all. When jk goes to his class to take his lesson. Jin always ignores jk. Which jk hate the most. Jk one time tired to speak with jin but jin again ignore him. In this two weeks. All jk can do is cry for loosing jin and get hella  jealous. Because jin always makes jk jealous. Jk sometimes thought that is jin making jk jealous intentionally or what"

"Now jk is sitting on his chair at his office room. Jk is looking at his pocket given by his mother. Jk is looking at the locket while his mind is filled with jin's thought. In this two weeks jk didn't saw jin smiling or laughing like he used to before. And jk knows he is the only reason why jin is like this now. Jk himself ruined a cheerful and joyful person like jin's  happiness"

"Jk is missing jin too much. His smile. His laugh. His everything. Like everything. Jk is missing jin's everything. Jk is missing old jin. Who used to smile and laugh too much. And jk wants his old jin back. And now jk knows what he have to do. And jk have made up his mind"

"Jk smirk at his own self. Thinking in his mind"

.
.
.
.

"The whole class is filled with noises

"The whole class is filled with noises. Every students is talking chatting with each other. All students is goofing around in the class. The room is very noisy now"

"While jin jimin tae and soobin is sitting on the benches. Talking with each other. While jin is also talking with a small smile on his face and jimin is just smiling at jin"

Soobin:- Guys did you finished your homework?
Jimin:- Yep I did.
Tae:- Me too.
Soobin:- good. I also did. ... Jin did you finished your homework?

"Soobin ask to jin who was busy in his own thought and got little surprise by soobin's voice and look at soobin confused and surprisedly"

Jin:- Huh... What did you say binbin?
Soobin:- Oh i ask did you finished your homework?
Jin:- oh yep.. I did.
Soobin:- Okay..

"With that jin again got lost in his thoughts and jimin tae and soobin talk with each other until Their teacher a.k.a Jk came in the class with his senior teacher. Making everyone gasp and stands up in their bench and greet their
teacher's respectfully including jin. And the senior teachers smile at greet their students while jk's eyes was looking for one person. And of course that person is JIN"

"Jk finally found jin. Who is looking at his fingers playing with his fingers with a pout making jk smile at his cuteness"

I really miss him so much.

"Jk thought in his mind with a smirk. And suddenly jk cough. Grabbing jin's attention towards him. Of course everyone present there took Jk's cough normally but no one knows that jk fake cough just to get jin's attention towards his own self. Which jk perfectly fine it. Jin look at jk and also jk look at jin. And their eyes met. Jin look at jk with innocent eyes with a confused face while jk look at jin's eyes with a smirk making more confused. But soon they're eye contact broke when the senior professor spoke"

Pro.Namjoon:- Okay students. I am here to announce that we are having a filed trip. So I hope everyone join in. And we can have fun. I thought about it as your exams are near so I thought before exams we can have some fun. So What do you guys think student?

All students:- YAHH!! Yes sir. It will be so much fun.
Pro.Namjoon:- Good. Then.

"Every students starts enjoying. Including jimin tar and soobin who are now dancing in happiness. While jin also feels happy and just smile at his friends silly dance. While he dont know some onw is staring at him continuesly and its of course Jk. But soon jk got disturbed when the senior professor spoke with him"

Pro.Namjoon:- What do you think jk?

"Jk hurriedly look at his senior professor little nervously and spoke"

Jk:- Oh yes I think its really good. All students can have fun.
Pro.Namjoon:- Okay then. Students attention towards me.

"Senior professor said grabbing everyone's attention"

All students:- Yes sir.
Pro.Namjoon:- So the trip is on the next day. Submit your names to your professor. And get ready. The bus is on morning at 8. So everyone get ready okay.
All students:- YES!! SIR.. YAYY!!!

"Every students starts enjoying and dancing and chatting with each other happily about their trip making their teachers smile and then professor namjoon left from there. And jk just look at the students and smile. Of course he smile widely at one person"

"Jin was smiling at his three friends jimin tae and soobin's funny dance and clap at their silly dance but soon jin feel like someone is staring at him. And it made jin confused then jin look around and saw Jk who is staring at jin with a smile. And it made jin confused. Jin also stare at jk with innocent confused face"

"Soon jin got back away his mind got blast when jk suddenly wink at jin. Making jin's heart go crazy. Jin hurriedly look away from jk and look everywhere in the class except jk. Making jk smile at his cute stupidness"

"Seeing jin at this state jk smile happily and say in his mind"

" We will have too much fun. So just wait and watch Jin."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hmm🤔What's going on in jk's mind.
Well. Who knows.
But I hope everyone enjoys this episode😂😋🥰

👋👋👋