45

Third person

Third person.s p.o.v

Jk:- Say something.

"Jk said with sad and crack voice while his eyes are teary and its making jin feel so pain. Jin cup jk's face between his hands and kept staring at him with a small smile while jk also smile sadly"

Jk:- Answer me.

"Jk again say jin take a breath closing his eyes. Then look at jk and say"

Jin:- ..I.. I will give you a chance.

"As soon as jk heard jin. He got all shocked and surprised and so much happy that he can't believe that if he's hearing right"

Jk:- R.. Really.. Right really.. You give my chance.

"Jk said surprisely shaking jin by his shoulder while jin smiled tiny and say"

Jin:- Yes I did give you a last chance. So you can show your love for me. Because..

"Jin get pulled jk more close by holding his couler and spoke"

Jin:- Because I also want to feel your love for me. I want to know how much you love me.

"Jin said with a small smile and his words make jk just so emotional and happy that jk pull jin into a hug while his eyes are filled with tears"

Jk:- Th...Thank you so so much jin.. Thank you... I love you.

"Jk said happily hugging jin tightly while jin also smiled. While jk kept hugging him happily but soon he got surprised when jin spoke"

Jin:- But.. I have a condition.

"Jim said and soon jk broke the hug and surprisely look at jin then ask"

Jk:- What is your condition. Yell me I will do everything for you.
Jin:- Really.
Jk:- Yea. Of course. I can do anything.

"Jk said proud and honestly making jin giggles and say"

Jin:- hehe.. Hmm. Its not that big. Its just you have to do whatever I will tell you to do and you can't say no to me. And in the mean time you have to prove your love for me.
Jk:- Okay no problem. I do whatever you want.
Jin:- Good.
Jk:- But for how long I will do whatever you want huh?
Jin:- Till the time when I will truly realize and feel your Love for me.

"Jin said with a small smile while his hands are wrapped around his chest and Jk just stare at jin then smile and say"

Jk:- I am moee then happy that you have given me a chance and I will prove my love for you and I will do anything. Promise.
Jin:- Good. I am glad to hear that... Now leave me. I want to go to the camp.
Jk:- Oh okay.. Sorry.