12

Jimin's p

Jimin's p.o.v

"Now. I am at the hallway looking for jin like almost everywhere with.... Taehyung beside me. And walking with me. While looking around. I have said to him that I will show him the whole school. And I am doing that. Showing him the school and finding my friend jin. I wonder where did he go huh?"

"My all thoughts got cut when Taehyung suddenly spoke making my heart skip a beat"

Tae:- Um. Jimin are you looking for someone?
Jimin:- oh well.. How did you know?
Tae:- You kept looking around like finding someone. So I thought to ask you.
Jimin:- Um yes. I am finding my friend jin.
Tae:- Oh where is he?
Jimin:- I don't know right. He just like got vanish after the break time.
Tae:- Do you want my help to find him?
Jimin:- Really. You want to help.
Tae:- Yeah. "he said showing his boxy smile making my heart go crazy"
Jimin:- Good.. Then let's go and find him. I am sure he will also be your friend
Tae:- Really. Will he be my friend.
Jimin:- of course. And he is very friendly. But sometimes really crazy hehe.
Tae:- oh then let's go.
"he said showing his boxy smile and I just nod and then we start walking"

"Omg. My heart is beating too much fast. Someone help me with this naughty heart. And I am trying so hard to hold it. I hope tae doesn't hear my heart beat"

 I hope tae doesn't hear my heart beat"

Still jimin's p.o.v

"Me and tae kept walking while talking about some random stuff and knowing each other well"

"After walking we both reach at hall way and what i saw Make me very happy. I saw jin is standing beside the locker and holding something. What is he holding and he's staring at it with a look. I don't know what look. But I ignore that all and run toward jin and hug him tightly. I know very well my sudden hug. Actually made jin almost had a heart attack"

Jin:- Yah.. You really want to kill me huh.

"he said with irritating voice while trying to release the hug and to his happiness. I break the hug and say with a sad and curious voice"

Jimin:- Where did you go jinnie?
"I said with a cute pout. And seeing Jim's reaction makes me confused. Because he is looking nervous and little confused. I wonder why. Did I say something wrong?"

End of jimin's p.o.v

Jin's p.o.v

"I was looking at locked with curious look and thinking what to do with this. But suddenly someone hugged me from infront making my heart almost came out from my chest. But soon I understand who is it. Because in the whole school only one person can hug me like this"

Jin:- Yahh.. You really want to kill me huh?
"I said with little irritating voice. I may sound irritating but I always like jimin's hug like this. I just doesn't show it and jimin also know it very well"

"And with that jimin finally broke the hug and say"

Jimin:- where did you go jinnie?

"Oh great. That question made me very nervous and little confused because I don't know what to answer. And I really hope jimin didn't notice it. But soon realization hit when I realized that the locket is still in my hand. And before jimin notice it. I quickly put the locket in my pants pocket. And looked at jimin and give him a smile"

Jimin:- yahh. What happened?
Jin:- Nothing.
"I said showing him my wide smile trying to hide my nervousness. But suddenly my attention goes to a boy behind jimin and I looked at jimin for a answer. I think jimin knows him. And my guess is right"

Jimin:- oh jin look its my new friend. Taehyung. And he is new student. He just joined today. And tae look its my friend jin. About Whom I was talking about and looking for.

"Jimin said showing his smile and I looked at the boy. Who give a smile and held his hand for handshake. Which I gladly accept it"

Jin:- Hello. I am Kim seok jin. Call me jin. The school's World Wide Handsome.
"I said with a proud smile and I can tell jimin roll his eyes at my word"

Tae:- Oh hello. I am Kim Taehyung.
Jin:- Wow. You are also Kim huh.
Tae:- yeah.
"he said showing his boxy smile. Well he is handsome very much but not as handsome as me"
Jin:- so as you are a new student. Did you find your class and your schedule.
Tae:- Yes. I have my schedule and jimin help me to find my class. And my class is with jimin.
Jin:- oh my class is as same as jimin. That means we are together.
Tae:- yeah.
Jin:- good. Let's be friends.
Tae:- oh yes. Thank you. I can't understand. I made two friends at my first day at school. I am really happy.
Jin:- yeah you should. Oh wait a sec. Did you made this shorty your friend.
Jimin:- YAHHH.. I AM NOT SHORT.
"Jimin said with angry pout and I knew it that if I said that he will sure act like this making me and tae smile"

Jimin:- Enough is Enough. Let's go from here tae.

"Jimin said grabbing tae's hand and drag him to somewhere making me follow them while laughing"

Jin:- Yah.. Wait for me.

End of Jin's p.o.v

.
.
.
.
.
Hello😃soon update again right😏you are enjoying the soon update's right🤣❤🤣

Okay I hope everyone enjoys it.😊

Bye👋👋