09

At 11: 00 am

Jin's p.o.v

"After finishing my class. The break time starts. And I somehow handled jimin by saying I have some work and get out from there. Leaving jimin confused. I know I made him confused and I also lied to him. And I don't like to lie to jimin as he is my very very best and good friend. But I had to because of my mission. So now

I am in charge for my tiny mission at mr.professor art room. Where he was drawing yesterday. So now I am here to know what he draw that day. And if I can find something here to use for my mission against that professor"

"Thankfully no one was here. When I arrived. And it made my work more easy. So now I'm searching the room carefully while looking around. The room is full with brush paper and color's and paintings hanging on the wall. And I hate paint. I hate the smell of paint too much."

"So I tried to look around while ignoring the smell of paint"
"But soon my world starts shaking when I heard sounds of footsteps"

Jin:- Oh No No No.. Who's coming now? And why?  "I said panicking too much and I thought of hide so the person who is coming here won't see me. So I take my step and start walking with very soft and slow and careful step. So no one can hear me. And was trying to find a place to hide but suddenly something caught my attention"

Jin:- huh what's this? 

"I said when I saw something shining at the corner of the table. So I started walking towards it and kneel down on the floor. And looked at it carefully. Then I understand its a locket. Its made of matel. I guess.

Then I came more closer to the locket and picked the locket by my hand while staring it. And it has two side. Maybe someones photo is inside of the locket. So after thinking little. I thought about to open it and then I was about to open it but suddenly someone entered the room making me surprise but You know i am too much smart. So I hurriedly pick the locket and put it in my pants pocket while standing up from the floor with a surprise face to see who the fuck is it.

And God. I was right about who could it be"

Jk:- What are you doing here??
Jin:- uh..um I am here to se.. see hehe.
"I reply to him very nervoudly because I don't know what to say"
Jk:- And what are you here to see
"he said while frowning his eyebrows making me nervous but I must say he was looking damn hot by that look"

Jin:- oh on no again. Stop thinking like that. You basterd
"i cursed myself in my mind and looked at Mr.professor who is already looking at me with face. Which I can't read"
Jk:- Answer.
Jin:- no answer .. Because I don't have a answer. And Why Do I have to answer you. Huh. And I just wanted to see the room.
"I said super nervously but thank god I didn't messed up"

Jk:- oh.. Okay .... Um so are you done seeing the room
"he said with a formal but a curious face and I just nod like a puppy and start walking toward the door to get out from this room. While mr.professor is just staring at me with a confused face and was about to say something but before he ask me more question. I came out from the room"

"And finally. I Can breath peacefully. When i get out from that room leaving that professor dumbfounded. But guess what I am feeling happy because if what I achieved today. That locket maybe this locket belongs to this professor. Or not. Who knows. I thought in my mind and start walking towards my class with a smirk on my beautiful face"

End of Jin's p.o.v

Jk's p.o.v

"I came to the art room to search for my locket. I can't come here at morning as I had class's. But now I don't have any class. Since its break time. So I came to the art room and I think its the perfect time for search for my precious locket. But when I enter the room I saw that rude and spoiled student. What's his name? Ugh.. Yes Jin in the room standing like a statue"

Jk:- what is he doing here now? "And what I thought in my mind and also asked him and he answered my question really nervously and confusingly like he is tried to hiding something or what. But before i could ask something more. He starts walking and left from the room leaving me dumbfounded"

Jk:- what just happened now?? Ahh ... Forget about it from now I have to search for my locket as soon as possible.

End of jk's p.o.v

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello🤗Everyone.
Fast update right😘
Actually I was getting bored. So I thought to upload the next part😁😊😁.
I hope you guys like it🥳🥰🥳