37

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
Same day

"Jimin wape jin's tears while jin kept sobbing making jimin fell helpless"

Jimin:- Jin.. Let's go home first then we can talk okay.. Let's go..

"Jimin said worriedly trying to male jin stand up from the floor but there jin look at jimin confusedly and say"

Jin:- Doesn't.. We have class to finish?
Jimin:- Aish.. Forget those shit classes. First lets go home and about tae and soobin don't worry about them I will manage them later. Okay. Now get up..

"Jimin said while making jin stand up from the floor"

Jimin:- Um jin let's go to my house.. My parents aren't home now. And o am saying this you know if your mom sees you like this she will worry too much. And I lnow you don't want that right.

"Jimin said and jin nod making jimin smile and then they both start walking while jin is still so weak to walk but jimin is there to help him"

"Jin doesn't have to worry because he knows jimin is there to help him no matter what. Jin trust jimin more anything"

"But at this point the only thing jin wants to do is cry.. All cry while screaming. He wants to scream he wants to cry loudly. He wants to go vanish from this world. But he knows he can do nothing"

............

"After reaching at home by cab. Yes they used cab as jin wasnt in a position to walk. And they have their own cars. But usually they walk to school together and doesn't use cars. Jimin ans Jin both doesn't have license and both doesn't know how to drive a car. Jin's father said them to keep a driver but they deny it saying they love to walk to school"

"After reaching jimin's house. Jimin and jin directly went to jimin's room.

 Jimin and jin directly went to jimin's room