19

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v

"As soon as Jin enter the room. His heart just bloom like a flower in happiness. And his heart start beating like crazily at the scene infront of him"

"Jin smiled widely when he saw. His professor JK is smiling and laughing so cutely. Making jin heart go crazy. As its very rare to see this professor smile and laugh like this. At this moment jin is feeling so good to see his professor smile like this. Jin really wants to know the cause of his smiley face. Jin realized that this professor didn't notice him being in the room. But it didn't make jin feel sad. And jin really wants to why is he smiling like this. And jin noticed Jk's gaze and follow his gaze. But soon the wide smile from jin face disappear. When he understood the cause of Jk's happy face is..

Jin:- Taehyung.

"Jin said with surprise face grabbing Jo and tae attention who was back facing him. And was standing infront of him at the left side of room. So jin didn't see him at first when he entered the room.

"And there jk and tae both are little surprised at Jin's sudden visit. Specially Jk.

Tae:- oh Jin.
Jk:- Jin what are you doing here?

"Jk said with a cold and unreadable face which he always have. Making jin so irritated"

"Why did he stop smiling when he saw me huh"

"Jin said in his mind very irritatingly staring at jk who is also staring at jin with a confused and curious look. And tae just give a glare at both of them and say"

Tae:- um.. Maybe I should go bye. Jk

"Jin blood boil as soon as he heard tae calling jk by his name. And there tae glare at them for the last time and left from the room.

Jk:- Jin yo...

"Jk can't finish his word because"

Jin:- Do you know taehyung??

"Jin said with strict and angry looking face. Making jk more confused at Jin's behavior"

Jk:- What?
Jin:- Just tell me. Do you know him?
Jk:- Why do you want to know that??
Jin:- Just say.
Jk:- um.. Of course. I should know him. He is my student like you. So..
Jin:- I understand that but why did he call you by your name? Is he more close to you then a student?
Jk:- um.

"At this jk doesn't have any answers to say. But kept cursing tae in his mind for calling him by his name infront of jin. Jk's thought got cut when jin suddenly say with a cold voice.

Jin:- No answer you have. Okay sir. I have got my answer. And then...

"Jk looked at jin with a confused and curious face and there Jin take a deep breath And say"

Jin:- I will take my leave mr.professor.

"Without letting jk to say something. Jin left from the room making jk very surprised and confused at his action.

Jk:- What happened to him??

"And here jin is walking at the hallroom with a very sad and swallow face but also angry face"

Jin:- That tae.
Jin:- He ruined my plan. But how does he know my professor? And how did he call him by his name. Doesn't he have manners?

Jin:- Wait is he trying to steal Mr.professor from me....

"Jin said with a curious face and stop at his place and say with serious look and voice"

Jin:- I still didn't even make mr.professor mine. And tae you are here to take him away from me....

"Jin stop for a moment and smirk at himself
and say while smirking but serious tone is with his voice"

Jin:- But I am sorry. Mr.professor is only mine. You can't have him tae. He is mine from the start. And I will make him mine only mine soon. You just wait and watch Kim Taehyung. Mr.professor JK is Only ... MINE.

.
.
.
.

Hello😊 cutie's. Look someone is so love🤧🤧by the way. I hope everyone enjoys this part.

BYE😋

👋👋