27

At Taehyung's apartmentAt  11:30 amThird person's p

At  11:30 am
Third person's p.o.v

"Now Jk tae and suga is in tae's room. Tae sitting on the bed. While jk and suga is sitting on thw couch infront of tae. Staring at him irritatingly making tae gulp"

Jk:- Why the hell are we here?

"Jk said annoyingly to tae who is sitting on the bed stared by his two hyungs Suga and Jk"

Tae:- Asih i just wanted to have fun. You two are giving stares like I did murder.

"Tae said looking at sugar and Jk"

Suga:- Well you did. You ruined my amazing moment with hobi.

"Suga said little angrily"

Jk:- Yep. You dick head.

Tae:- Woah.. Woah wait.. Did I ruined both of your amazing moment.. Wow how smart I am.. 

"Tae said proudly showing his shoulders but soon hot silent when he receive death glare from his hyungs"

Tae:- Ok um forget whatever I said... um let's have some drinks then talk. Okay

"Tae said showing his boxy smile And suga and jk nod then tae stand up from the bed and goes to kitchen to grab drinks. While here sugar and Jo talk about some random things"

"After sometime tae come with three bottles of drinks. And with some chips. And sit on the couch beside his hyung. And starts opening one bottle while saying"

Tae:- So my both hyungs are in .. LOVE. right.

"Tae said with smirk looking at Jk and suga"

Suga:- Yahh!! what do you want to say huh?
Jk:- Don't forget we are your hyungs and also teacher. So stop talking about those things.

"Both jk and suga said irritatingly looking at tae who just smirked at them and say while pouring the drinks on the glass"

Tae:- Yes you two are my hyungs. So what.. And about teacher. You are my teacher at school not here.

"Tae said giving a glass of wine to suga who just give him a stare without saying thank you. Well why would he even say that"

Tae:- Huh you two are in love. I am in love. But no one is in relationship. Wow. What a fate we three have.

"Tae said with sigh tapping his cheeks with a sad pout"

Suga:- You are in love.
Jk:- Don't you know. He loves the shorty guy.. What's his name.. Oh yes jimin. Jins best friend.

"Jk said drinking his wine"

Suga:- Ohh..
Tae:- Yahh.. jk don't call my baby short or else. I will cut your head.
Jk:- Easier said then done my boi.

"Jk said with smirk while taking a sip from his wine"

Tae:- eeehh.. I hate everyone here.
Suga&Jk:- We know that.

"With that three of them starts talking about some random things while teasing each other. They have quite fun"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Short update
😋😅😆