26

Jk's p.o.v

"After leaving jin in his room. I hurriedly come here. Walking. Ahh what I did is just too much embarrassing. I know jin has questions to ask. I am sure he gonna ask me why I did that. Asih its so embarrassing. But this tae ruined everything. If he didn't call me. Maybe I can again kiss Jin's plum lips. Huh.. His lips feel so good. So sweet. I can eat them whole day without complaining. Well why would I even complain. I just love his lips"

"I was busy in my thoughts but this f*cking phone again rang. And I know who the f*ck calling me. I soon pick up the phone and went inside a bedroom which was near me"

 I soon pick up the phone and went inside a bedroom which was near me"

"As soon as I put the phone on my ear. My ear blast by the sudden voice came from other side.. Aish this Taehyung will make me deaf one day.

On the call

Tae:- Jaykeyyyy..

Jk:- Ahh my ear. What do you want huh?

Tae:- Can't you talk to me nicely.

Jk:- No I can't. Now speak.

Tae:- hmm. I don't remember what I wanted to say. You know.

Jk:- Youuu. Dick head ruined my amazing moment.

Tae:- Really. Like what I ruined. Tell me. Can you tell me? Please.

Jk:- No

Tae:- What how can you say no to me huh?

Jk:- That's my specialty. Now the hell tell me that why the hell you called me huh?

Tae:- Oh i called you.... Oh why did I call you? I actually forgot... Maybe um.. Oh wait I remember. I was getting bored. So I thought to invite my hyungs. You and suga hyung. I already called him. He said he is coming. So now you will come too. You can't say no to me.

Jk:- And why?

Tae:- If you say no then I will tell jin that you have a huge crush on him. Sorry love. You love him. I will tell him. Hehahahahahah

Jk:- What?? How di.. Did you.. You know that huh? Who told you?

Tae:- No one told me I am just too much genius to find out. You love jin. Well who wouldn't notice it if you kept staring at jin in the whole class time to time.

Jk:- Ahh forget about it. And say where to came?

Tae:- Good. Came at my apartment. Now don't be late.