17

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
At 9:00 am

"Jimin and Jin is sitting on their seat. All angry and sulking all by themselves. And waiting for taehyung to come. Well. This two are still feeling  jealous"

"They both were sitting in silence until jimin spoke breaking the silence"

Jimin:- um. Jin do you perhaps know. How tae know professor. Jk??
Jin:- Of course. I don't know. How the hell should I know??
Jimin:- oh um okay...

"With that this two again become whole silent. And their mind is just thinking about  the relationship Tae and Jk have. And its making jimin and jin very jealous and also curious to know"

"Both were sitting silently. When suddenly someone approached them. And"

??:- Boo!!!

"said suddenly making jin and jimin looked at the person. As soon as jimin looked at the person. He smiled widely. While jin just roll his eyes at the person"

Jimin:- Tae tae.
Tae:- jimin. How are you??
"said taking sit beside jimin"
Jimin:- You know. I am fine. Um.. Tae can you tell us what did you and professor jk talk about.

"said little nervously as he think tae will found it awkward. This question made jin to look at tae with a very curious face and waiting for his answer. And there after hearing jimin's question. Tae took a minute to think and then reply"

Tae:- oh.. Um he called me because he found me new to the class. So he asked me when did I took admission. And I answered him. And then he asked me some random questions about the class. And I answered them too. And after finishing talking to him. I left from there to my home.

Jimin & Jin:- Ohhh.
Jimin:- Okay then .. So did you finish your homework?
Tae:- yes. I did.

"And with that both jimin and tae get busy in talking with each other. While jin just roll his eyes at them and keep looking at the door. And waiting for someone to come. And that someone is"

Jin:- Asih. When will that professor come? I want to see him so badly.

"Jin said with frustrated look. And to his luck after a few minutes. Professor Jk came in the class. Making jin super happy"

Jk:- Good morning students.

"Jk said with a smile. Making jins heart also smile after seeing his smile"

All students:- Good morning sir.

"All the students including jimin jin and tae say together"

Jk:- okay. Then sit down. And I will check yours homework. I hope everyone did their homework.

All students:- Yes sir.

End of third person's p.o.v

Jin's p.o.v

"Ahh. Its getting boring. I don't know why. But I want to get close to him. Be friends with him. If i ask him to be my friend. Will he be my friend??"

"Okay. I will ask him after class"

"I was in my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that mr.professor is just right next to me. As I am sitting on the corner of the bench.
Oh my breath hitching. Ahh. I am feeling. Why does this happen to me. He.. He looked at me and then what he did made my heart almost blast"

"He..he just smirked at me. Wow. His smirk is so hot. And my poor heart. But why did he smirk at me? Did I did something? Is he trying to kill me by smirking at me? Huh.
What's happening to me??"

"After checking my paper. Mr.professor goes to another side to check other students homework. While me. I finally can breath. And sit on the bench"

"What the hell is happening to me?

Am I... Am I falling in Love with the professor??

.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh yes. You are. Jin🤭

Oh hello guys😃you guys are here😊 how are you all doing cutie's🥰
I hope everyone enjoys this part😊😅
OK now
😋

BYE👋👋