11

Jk's p

Jk's p.o.v

"Here jk is search for the locket at the while room. There is not a single spot where jk didnt search for the locket. But his luck is not with him.
Oh no no. Why can't I find it. Where did the locket go. Asih. I am feeling so miserable and crying. I lost my mom's last thing. She give it to me with so much love and say to take care always"

Flashback
14 years ago in past

"There 9 years old little jk is running on the ground followed by his mom who is also running behind him"

Mrs.jeon:- Wait honey.
"said breathing heavily as she was running but it didn't made little jk stop running"
Little jk:- no mother. I won't stop running. Yay.
Mrs.jeon:- Please kook.. Stop. Mother have a gift to give you.
"said with a smile stoped running and standing at her spot. Making little jk excited by her word"
Little jk:- Really. Gift for me.
"said with a curious face while slowly stop running and looked at his mother who is looking at him with a smile and open her hands. Calling little jk for hug. Which made little jk happy and he goes to his mother by running and hugs her. Which she accept by hugging him back with a happy face"

Mrs.jeon:- Kook you want to see your gift.
"said caressing little jk's back and little jk no still hugging her"
Mrs.jeon:- Okay then.
"said with a smile and releases the hug and looked at her son who is also looking at her with a bunny smile"
Mrs.jeon:- You want to see it.
"said with smile and jk nod making his mother smile then she kissed his forehead and then she stands up and goes to her house and little jk just stand there waiting for his mother"

"After a while she came with a black box coming towards her son and Stop infront of him and sit on th ground by her knees and took her son's little tiny hand and put the box in his hand with a smile"

Little jk:- What is this Mother? "said curiously looking the box which is on his hand"
Mrs.jeon:- Opend it honey.
Little jk:- okay.
"said showing his bunny smile to his mother who gave his a smile and then little jk looked at the box and opened it and saw a heart shaped locket. Its made of matel. And after looking at his gift. He smiled widely and say to his mother by hugging her and she also hug him back"
Little jk:- mother its so beautiful.
Mrs.jeon:- Do you like it?
Little jk:- Oh mother. I love it. yay. Thank you.
Mrs.jeon:- I am glad that you like it. I hope you will keep it with you always.
Little jk:- yes mother I will always take care of it. This locket will always stay with me.
Mrs.jeon:- good "said again hug her son and her son also hug her back. And then they release the hug and mrs.jeon made jk wear the locket by her self. After wearing the locket little jk is feeling So happy. That he start jumping in happiness and mrs.jeon just stare at her some with smile"

End of Flashback

Third person's p.o.v

"Jk bend down on the floor trying hard to not cry but tears already started falling from his eyes"

Jk:- How did I post it? Why does this happen to me? Ahh.. Now where should I search for it.
"he said and pull his hair in frustration. Tears are falling from his eyes nonstop"

Another hand
Jin's p.o.v

"Jin:- Hmm. What should I do with you huh??
" I said looking the locket which is on my hand. Wow I am talking with the locket. Now I am walking on the hall way with this locket"
Jin:- Huh.. Should I throw it?? Or keep it.. Oh nono keeping other stuff is bad. So what should I do with this? But I am sure this locket surely belong to that mr.professor. oh should I return it to him?
"I said with a thinking look. Then soon hit my head when realization hit me"

Jin:- Yah. Why should I give it to him huh? Its his punishment for talking with me like that in the whole class. If this locket belongs to him. Then this locket must be important for him. And he must be looking for it right. Hmm good then let him suffer by searching the locket everywhere. And I will return it to him but after one or two weeks later. So I could see him to suffer hehe. Wow I am so smart.

End of Jin's p.o.v

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello😃 everyone. Its me again.😊 Authornim. Quite fast update right😉 I hope everyone enjoys it❤💜😊💜❤