21

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v

"Now Jin and Jk is sitting on the chair of the cafe. Waiting for their coffee which they have already ordered. Jk is looking around admiring the cafe and jin is admiring jk with a smile. Thinking how hot and handsome. He's professor is. Jin's heart is beating and jin is wishing so hard for jk to not hear his heartbeat"

"There was a silence between. No one dare to talk. Until jin broke the silence. Because he was annoyed of jk didn't say anything. So he thought he say by himself"

Jin:- Mr.professor.
Jk:- Yes. Jin you want to say something.
Jin:- um. Ahh..

"Jin couldn't say more because he don't have anything to say. And jk just look forward what kind wants to say. But jin never say anything. And jk was about to ask him. But can't even the waiter came with the order they give a while ago.

Waiter:- Enjoy. Tell us if you need anything more.

"The.waiter said politely"

Jin&Jk:- Thank you.

"Both of said together and the waiter nodded and left from there. And jin and jk start drinking their coffee silently while jin is drinking awkwardly. Jin don't know how to bring the conversation"

"After taking some sip of his coffee. Jin finally decided to talk"

Jin:- um.. Mr.professor.
Jk:- hmm yes. "Jk said taking another sip of his coffee"
Jin:- um.... Actually now everything between us Seattle right.
Jk:- yes. I Hope. We will be fine in the future.
"Jk said with a small smile"
Jin:- yes of course. And I actually wanted to say. Um...
Jk:- What you want to say? "Jk said curiously"
Jin:- ummm.. Ahh. Uh
Jk:- Just feel free to say what you want to say jin? "said politely making jin take a breath in and out and say nervously very fastly"
Jin:- Canwebecomefriendsmr.professor?
"Jin said super hurriedly as he is very nervous and feeling really very awkward and there jk feel little awkward and didn't understand what jin said to him clearly"
Jk:- um. Jin I didn't know you can rap.
"Jk say with a small laugh making jin more embarrassingly look at him"
Jk:- I am sorry. If you feel embarrassed for me.
Jin:- no no. Its not like that. Hehe.
Jk:- oh. So what you wanted to say?
Jin:- um actually I wanted to say. If we...I mean me and you can become friends.
"Jin said closing his eyes while tightly gripping his shirt"
Jk:- is that what you wanted to say?
"Jin nods while his eyes is still closed"
Jk:- Well. Of course. We can be friends if that what you want. And its not a big deal why did you take so long to say like its a very big matter.
"Jk said with a small smile taking his cup of coffee and take a sip and after hearing Jk's word jin looked at him surprisingly"
Jin:- Really. "Said surprisely"
Jk:- Of course. "Said making jin super excited"
Jin:- So that means we are..
Jk:- Friends. But don't tell anyone because it will be a affect as you are my student and I am your teacher.
"Jk said little seriously and jin nods and inside jin is so happy"

"Well. Why would I say to anyone. If I said anyone. Then it will be a big problem as they wanted to take you away from me mr.professor and I won't let that happen"

"That's what jin think in his mind with a smirk while taking a sip from his coffee"

"After finishing drinking they're coffee. Jin paid the waiter and for the coffee. Before jk can do it.

Jk:- Yahh!! Why did you paid? I was supposed paid as I am your teacher.
Jin:- Mr.professor we are here to drink as my treat. And so what if you are teacher. And I am a student. Can't a student can paid for his teacher.
"Jin said proudly and start walking and jk can't say more as he got little surprised by Jin's word"

............

"Now jin and jk is walking towards the school

"Now jin and jk is walking towards the school. As it already time for school to start. They kept walking and talking about some random stuff. And at this moment jin got to know jk well. Same goes for jk.

"After sometime of walking jin and jk reach at school. And then they exchange smile to each other and jk was about to go inside but jin stop him"

Jin:- Mr.professor.
Jk:- yes. You want to say something.
Jin:- Um I just wanted to confirm we are friends right. Like really.
Jk:- Hehe. Of course we are.
Jin:- So then handshake with me.

"Jin said giving his to jk for handshake and jk smile at jin's childish behavior and bring his hand with jin and they both handshake for some minute. While jin is smiling at his first step of making jk his friend while jk is feeling the softness of jin's hand which so soft and jk love the softness of jin's hand too much"

"After handshake jin take his hand from jk's hand but jj didn't actually wanted to let go of jin's hand but still he let go of it"

Jin:- Thank you so much mr.professor for having coffee with me and being friends with me.
Jk:- Your most welcome.
Jin:- so um. Bye
Jk:- hmm bye see you in the classroom.
Jin:- okay.

"Jk wave his hand to jin and get inside the school. While their jin just being so happy that he start jumping happily while holding his hand with which he handshake with jk"

Jin:- Yes yes. I finally becomes friends with you. Mr.professor. now wait until I make you my boyfriend. Hehe.

"Jin said smiling crazily to himself happily"

.
.
.
.
Hi

😃😂😋
now

BYE😁😂