15

Jk's p.o.v
At break time

vAt break time

"I am tired. Tired of looking for the locket almost everywhere but Didn't find it anywhere. It's been three day's and I still didn't find it anywhere"

"At this moment. I am now in the artroom.
Sitting on the chair. Can't hold my tears which are falling nonstop. What should I do to find? I can't understand a thing. Where the hell did it go?"

"After crying while heartly. I stand up from the chair. And wipe my tears. And start walk towards the door. But suddenly something caught my attention"

Jk:- What Is This?

"I said looking at the table. Which one my left side. And something under this table caught my attention. I wonder what is it"

"I went close to the table. Anton the ground by my knees to see it more clearly. And what I see next made my whole world filled with happiness"

Jk:- M.. My locket. When did.. I mean how did it get it here?

"I said picking the locket from the ground and look at it more clearly to see. If this is mine or not. And guess what this is mine"

Jk:- Yes. Yes. I finally found it. Yay. I am so happy.

"I said so happily while hugging the locket close to heart. I am feeling so relieved and happy after finding it. Tears again Start's falling for my eyes. But this time this tears are for happiness. I am too too much happy. But one thing came into my mind"

Jk:- But how did this get here? As far as I know. I searched the room very clearly and didn't find anything at first. So how... Ahh..forget about it. I am just happy that I found my precious locket.

"I said the last line happily again hugging the locket"

Jin's p.o.v

"I am sitting on my bench with jimin and Taehyung sitting beside me busy in talking and laughing with each other. Well they really are ignoring me. But I don't mind it at all. Because my mind is full with mr.professor. My whole focus is on that professor only"

Jin:- I hope he found the locket.

"I said worriedly thinking about him. Maybe now he will become same as before. I don't know if really hurt to see him like that all gloomy and sad"

"My thoughts got cut when I saw mr.professor entering the room. Making curious to know. How is he. But after seeing him. My heart like..start beating so fast"

"He is smiling whole heartly. Looking so cute. Wow his smile is just like a bunny. I see home smile after these three days. And it feels so good. And seeing him smiling means he found the locket and is very happy because he found the locket"

"Wait a sec. I just realized how handsome he is when he smiled. So cute and also hot. I can feel that whole class is very happy to see him smile. And I am sure everyone is staring at him like hungry wolf. Well it's not there fault you know. He is too much attractive"

"Oh my thought got cut when mr.professor suddenly speak grabbing everyone's attention and of course including me"

Jk:- So did everyone finish their own homework?

"He said with a wide smile. Wow I don't know why. But feel like. I will die after seeing his smile"

All students:- Yes sir.

"Every students say including me. Of course i finish my home work. I am good student.I always study. And do my homework. And that a another reason for me to be famous"

Jk:- Good. Now keep your homework's side tobyour bench. I will be checking one by one okay.

All students:- Okay sir.

"After he finished checking the homework. He goes to his place and sits on his chair. Making sigh. Oh boy what happened to me. When he was at my bench checking my homework. He was close to me. Not to much. But enough for my heart to beat like crazy. But my poor heartu almost came out from my chest when say to me"

Jk:- I thought you are basically student. But guess I am wrong. And thought you won't do your homework. But you did finish your homework. And I have to say your handwriting is very nice.

"He said with smile looking at me And left from there
making Me feel like crazy and my heart is also beating like crazy. At that time I don't actually know what to do. And i Know very well all the students including jimin was surprised by my actions because I am a boy who always speak to much. If this word was said by any other teacher. I definitely will answer them. But for this professor my mouth betrayed mr. And didn't even move for me to utter a word. And this is the first time. He talks with me do sweetly. As he is always so cold and little savage towards me. And I hate it. But when he talks with me this much sweetly making my heart melt like butter.
God what's Happening to me? Someone Help me"

"After a hour finally the bell rang making sigh in happiness because I really want to go home and to calm myself down"

"Everyone Start's packing their bags after mr.professor give us homework.And after packing my bag. Me jimin and tae was about to get out from the class but suddenly mr.professor speak making me and jimin surprised"

Jk:- Taehyung come to my office right now.

"He said with a serious voice. Making me and jin so surprised especially me"

Jin:- How does he know Taehyung??

.
.
.
.
Hello😃everyone ❤ how are you all doing😊 I hope everyone enjoys and like this part. And I really wanted to say this that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME😘😊❤😊😘 AND LOVING MY BOOK. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.🌷😘🥰🥰😘🌷

Thank you cutie's.

I love you all❤❤💜💜

Okay now.
See you in the next part.

BYE😋
👋👋👋