38

MeanwhileAt the classroomThird person's p

Meanwhile
At the classroom
Third person's p.o.v

"As soon as jin came out from the classroom leaving jk all alone in the class. Jk finally let his tears which he was holding some hardly.

Jk:- AGGHH..

"Jk shout from his lungs while his whole face  nose and ears is red. He can't believe what just he said to jin. Whetever he said wasn't what he wanted to say. He hurts tge person whom he loved. And now his love jij who used to love him is now hating him"

"Jk heart broke into million pieces. Jk kept crying while sitting down on the floor.

Jk:- How... How can I ... Say .. Those words.. To ji.. Jin.. How??.. I hurt him to much.. So much.. How can I do it... Why is it happening to me. Why is my fate is like. Whoever I love always leave me. Why??

"Jk said sobbing so hard crying silently. He is getting angry on himself about why did he fall in love with jin. And why did he broke Jin's heart like this. Jk hates his own self more now"

Jk:- He doesn't deserve it.. I broke his heart.. And give him too much pain.. He doesn't deserve it at all.. .. How can I do this.. I spoke too much.. How can I hurt you like this jin.. I am.. Sorry..

"Jk kept sobbing tears falling nonstop. His heart paining whenever he remembers Jin's crying face"

Jk:- He is an..  angel. I hurt him.. He really doesn't deserve me.. How can he even deserve a person like me. I just ... Don't know why did he tell in love with me.. Why I am a bad person jin.. Please don't love me.. Hate me forget me.. Please I beg you .. I don't want to ruin your happy life.. I k ow i already ruin your happiness. But please stay away from me.. You know it hurts me more to stay away from you. But this is the only way we both can stay safe and happy.

"Jk said with a small smile when he remembered jin's happy face. Jk knows he can't ever forget jin. His first love. He can't never forget him. But still jk wants do be with jin stay with jin. Live with jin. Love him. Hug jin. Kiss jin whenever he wants. But he knows it will never happen"

"Jk smile but this smile is full with hurt and pain. Jk then get up from the floor and starts walking and get out of the classroom. While he can't stop his tears from falling down.

"Jk walked out from the school. Jk doesn't have the strength to go to school for class and all. All he wants to do now is going to his own house and cry as much as he wants until his tears stop falling"

"Jk entered his house locking the door with his leg while his hand is filled with four or five bottles of alcohol.

"Jk throw his shoes necktie and suit away in the floor

"Jk throw his shoes necktie and suit away in the floor. And sit on couch with a painful smile while opening one bottle of alcohol. As soon as he opened the bottle he soon drunk all the bottle in one go. And then again opened another bottle and gulp down the whole bottle in one go. After finishing whole two bottle of alcohol. Now jk is all drunk. While his tears still didn't stop falling.

Jk:- WHY DOES THIS HAS TO BE WITH ME?? HOW THE HELL CAN I HURT THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST. WHY WHY.. WHOEVER I LOVE ALWAYS GET FAR FAR AWAY FEOM ME. WHAT IS MY FAULT WHY?? FIRST MOTHER .... ..... NOW JIN .. WHY FATE IS DOING THIA TO ME? DOESN'T FATE WANTS ME TO LOVE IN THIS WORLD HAPPILY???...

"Jk said loudly shouting from his lungs. Every word he is saying is giving a spang in his heart which already all cracked and broken"

"Jk's tears started falling more when he remembered Jin's red eyes when he said to jin that he doesn't love him but hate him"

Jk:- Its not true at all jin. Its not true...... I don't hate you jin.. I can't hate you.. No one can hate a person like you no one.. How can I hate you when you are the one who taught me how to smile from heart. You are the who teach me how to speak. How to feel happy. How to feel being loved... And here I am the one who hurt you. Give you so much pain.. I don't hate you jin.. .. I can't hate you never ever Can I hate you. I can't hate you..

"jk said every word with a crack and very sad voice while his voice has so much emotion and affection. Only for one person.

Jk:- JIN I LOVE YOU.. SO MUCH I LOVE YOU THE MOST. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE THE WORLD FOR ME. HOW CAN I HATE YOU? THE LOVE I HAD FOR YOU IS ALWAYS STAYED INSIDE OF MY HEART..... I CANT NEVER OPENED MY HEART INFRONT OF YOU. WBICH I WANT SO BADLY..... I WANT TO SHOUT VERY LOUDLY  AND SAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH JIN.. SO MUCH I CANT EXPLAIN OR I CAN SAY IT..

"Jk said every word with so much love and emotions. His heart is paining too much. Hia years isn't stopping he don't what to do else but crying..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Poor jk
🤧🤧🥺🥺😫😭
Ooh I just realized that this days all my chapter of this ff is sad.😥😥