20

The next day
At 8:00 am
Jin's p.o.v

"Hehe. Today I came to school early actually very early. And today I will go to mr.professor and be friends with him at any cost. And about that tae. I actually like him. But not now. Poor jimin has a crush on him. I don't know that tae even care about jimin. And my jimin is crazy for him. Poor my jimin's one sided love. But that tae is here to take mr.professor away from me. But Of course I won't let that happen. I hate that tae.

"So now I am standing outside of the room which belongs to mr.professor jk. My jk. I saw him come to the school early. Good. Now I can continue my plan to make jk my friend. Huh I wonder will be be my friend. Ahh whatever first let me try it.

"I then breath and out. And then knocked the door. And mr.professor said come in with a deep voice. Making shivers down to my spine. Ohh come down jin. Calm down. You can do it. Just do it. Finally do it. Its no big deal right.

"I again breath in and out. Then finally opened the door and get inside the room while closing the door. And looked at mr.professor whi os sitting on the chair back facing me. But still I can tell how hot he is looking. God save me.

"My thoughts got cut when suddenly mr

"My thoughts got cut when suddenly mr.professor speak while facing towards me"

Jk:- Sit down.

"He said with a deep voice. And as soon as he saw me. He got little surprise and asked"

Jk:- Jin what are you doing here?? "He said staring at me. And I gulp and say little nervously"

Jin:- Um ..I .. just came here to talk.
Jk:- oh OK. Then sit. "He said and I nod then sit on the chair infront of him"

Jin:- um..Thank you. mr.professor hehe.
Jk:- Welcome. Now tell me about what you want to say to me?
Jin:- um. I.. Actually.. Well.. "Asih I can't even speak properly infront of him. He must be thinking me as a fool or something like that*

Jk:- What you want to say jin?
Jin:- um..oh. Well you know. That our relationship... "Shit what did I say"

Jin:- I mean something like that I hope you understand.
Jk:- Yes I can.
Jin:- Hehe. So I mean we two are like.. Enemies from the first day right. I always misbehaved with you. And doesn't listen to you. And after misbehaving with you I don't even apologize or say sorry to you.
So today i am here to say sorry for it.
I am sorry mr.professor.

"I said standing up from the chair and bowed to him. And I can hundred percent sure that mr.professor is really shocked by my sudden apologize and behavior.

"After bowing to him politely. I looked up and saw him .... Smiling at me. Wow.. I mean why.. Asih how.. But he's smiling at me. So beautiful smile he has. Just like bunny. But now I am little confused why is he smiling. Did I do something wrong or what??

"My thoughts again go cut when mr.professor spoke still a smile on his face making my heart beat. Ohh god. I wish he doesn't hear my heart beating sound. Or it will be very embarrassing. My focus again goes to mr.professor who started speaking"

Jk:- I knew it. "He said making me shocked. What .. What does he know. Did he know that I am here to make him my friend. And that.. My thoughts again got cut when he again say"

Jk:- I knew it. That you are a good boy. You will come to me and apologize. Don't worry I accept your apologize.

"He said with a smile. How kind hearted he is. Ahh my poor heart. What should I do with it.

Jin:- Th.. Thank you so much mr.professor.
"I said again bowed continuesly making him chuckle and my poor heart pound seeing his chuckle face.. So cute"

Jin:- So um..
"I said making him curious to know but Asih how to continue"
Jk:- You want to say more..
Jin:- um I mean. As everything got right between us. So can you... Ah. I mean can you come with me for coffee. Take it as my treat for apologizing.

"I said patiencely waiting for his answer. And he seems like thinking. What is there to think. It's just a coffee right. Asih my thoughts again got cut when he spoke"

Jk:- Of course we can go.
"He said making me so excited"
Jin:- Really. Thank thank you so much. Yes. Yes.
"I said jumping like a kid in happiness. Yes. The first step of my plan. Succeed. Yes I am so happy"

End of Jin's p.o.v
Jk's p.o.v

"After I said yes to jin for going with him. He become so happy and starts jumping like a baby. He is cute. The way he is jumping is looking too much cute. I actually would love to go with him. Talk with him. And know about him. I don't know but these days I somehow got attracted by him. And want to talk with him normally. But as he was very rude and something like that before. So I never had a chance to talk to him. As he always argue with me. But now after He apologized to me. Maybe he will become a good boy. And I can talk with him.

"I kinda like it when he talks with me with polite voice like he did now. He's voice is so good to listen. My thoughts got cut when he suddenly say finally stopped jumping"

Jin:- Mr.professor let's go.
"He said happily making me little confused. So I asked him"
Jk:- Where?
Jin:- you just said you will go with me for coffee right.
"He said with a smile and I nod then he continued"
Jin:- So let's go now. We still have enough time. And its too much early for class to start. So we can go now.
Jk:- oh okay. Then let's go.
"I agree with him. Because I don't want to disappoint him. And I really want to go with him. So why not. After I agree with him. He again started jumping in happiness making me chuckle"
Jin:- Yay. Thank you mr.professor. Now let's go.
"He said taking my hand in his hand. Holding my hand with his hand. Wow his hand is so soft and squishy. I can hold his hand like forever. So soft.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello😃cutie's ❤ Hope you like this episode😊 and finally jin did make a move😆🤭

Ok😋😋
BYE👋👋