29

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
At 8:00 am
Next day at school

"Jin is walking on the hallway smirking all by himself. Thinking about the plan he thought today. Jin was walking peacefully until someone came infront of jin. Making jin surprised by the suddrn appearance. But The person look at jin And show him a big angry pout making jin laugh at him"

Jin:- Chimmy .. What happened? Why is my baby pouting huh?

"Jin said cutely pulling jimin's cheek. Making jimin more pout and say"

Jimin:- You know jin. I hate you. I am not your best friend or friend anymore. I hate you.

"Jimin said making jin confused and shocked so he asked"

Jin:- What happened? What did I do?

Jimin:- Seriously you are asking what happened. Jin I know you are hiding something but ignore it. But what happened to you that you started ignoring me. And stop talking with me. Everyday when school finish you left from the school fastly without me. Also you are not contacting with me. These days you are all quite and sad looking. Why?? Yesterday aunt said about your condition to me in the phone. Do you know how i fell to learn my friend condition is not good. You know how much it hurts to see your own friend in Trouble and i cant even help you. And what happened to you yesterday huh. And Why I don't know anything. As far as I know you never hide anything from me. So what is it this time that you are hiding from me huh?

"Jimin said every word very strict and seriously and also very worriedly as he really got hurt by Jin's behavior. And it hurt him even more whenbhe got to know about jin yesterday. And there jin kept looking down at the floor all the time listening to him. Jimin is right absolutely right. And jin also knows it"

Jin:- I am sorry chimchim. And yes you are right. I am hiding something from you.

"Said with a honest voice making jimin little surprise and ask"

Jimin:- Can you tell me jin? You know I can help you and all.

"Jimin said hopefully. He wanted to help jin very badly. Jin is his best friend he can't hear to see jin like this"

"And jin sigh because he knows can't hidw it from jimin more and he can't always lie to jimin. He hates lying especially with jimin. So jin finally decided to tell jimin everything"

Jin:- Of course I will tell you everything this time. I promise.

Jimin:- Really.
Jin:- Yes we will talk about it at my house okay.
Jimin:- Promise.
Jin:- Double promise. I will tell you. I can't hide it from you anymore. So I will tell you. Not here at my house okay.
Jimin:- More then okay.
Jin:- So let's give to our class.
Jimin:- okeydokie.

"Jimin said happily and jin smile at him and then both started walking while talking about some random things"

"After walking both jin and jimin reach at their class and sit on their respectful seat. And notice that tae isnt here. Maybe he is on his way"

Jimin:- Where is taetae?

"Jimin said looking around and as soon as jin heard tae's name his whole mood got ruined"

Jin:- ahh why are you looking for him huh?

"Jin said irritatingly and it made jimin confused at jin's behavior and then jimin was about to say more but he can't say when someone suddenly pat his shoulders from behind as he was facing jin. Then jimin look at his behind and soon smile when he saw"

Jimin:- Taetae.
Tae:- jimin.

"They both say happily and hug each other like they're no tomorrow. And jin just rolled his eyes at them. And both jimin and tae high each other happily and sit on their sit tae is sitting beside jimin. And jimin is sitting between tae and jin"

"Both tae and jimin start talking and gossiping while jin just ignore them and put on his earphones and start listening to music while reading a book"

"Tae and jimin was so busy in talking and having fun in their own moment. But soon they're moment got distracted when the professor a.k.a jk came in the class. Making the whole class except jin jimin and tae gasp at their professor handsome and hotness.

"The whole class including jimin and tae stand up and greet their professor except only onw person who didn't greet him and actually he didn't even noticed that the professor has already came in the class"

"And that person is none other then Jin"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short update
😂😁😆😅
Okay

BYE
👋👋👋