42

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v

At 8:00 am

"It's been more then one hour since the bus is going nonstop. Everyone in the bus is quite enjoying their ride. Some of them are talking and chatting with each other while some their are sleeping in the bus including Jin. Who is sleeping peacefully leaning his head on Jk's shoulder. While there who is having lots of fun having jin close to himself. And jk didn't make jin awake from his sleep but made jin sleep on his shoulder more comfortably. While jk is smiling nonstop. Jk also put hus head on jin's head and close his eyes with a happy expression while jin is so busy in sleep that he don't know where is he sleeping. Jin thought Jk's shoulder as a pillow so jin kept leaning and buring his face on jks shoulder while clinging to jk's right hand too much. As jin is thinking jk's hand as his pillow"

"Jin is sleeping soundly. While hugging Jk and Jk also let jin do whatever he wants and kept smiling you his own self"

"While another hand Sugar and Jhope are sitting together happily chatting with each other while get ting little clingy and there tae and jimin is also busy in chatting with each other"

"After more 50 minutes. Suddenly the bus stop with a brake making the students and the teacher's little flinch and jump little in their seat"

"While there jin who was sleeping suddenly jump on his seat because of the sudden brake and was about to get hit on his head by the sit infront of him. But fortunately Jk saves him by giving his hand on the seat and jin's head touch his hand and he didn't get hurt. But it made Jin's sleep broke. As soon as jk saw jin is waking up from his sleep. Jk soon get away from jin and look outside of the window as jk don't want jin to think something like that. And there jin wakes up from his sleep rubbing his eyes with hands and look around confusedly"

Jin:- hm. What happened here?

"Jin said with a yawn but didn't get any answers which made him pout"

Pro.Namjoon:- What happened driver?
Driver:- Sir. We arrived at the camping spot.
Pro.Namjoon:- Oh we did.

"He said smiling and then stand up from his seat and look at the students who are also looking at him confusedly"

Pro.Professor:- Students. We arrived. Hurry grab your bags and get out from the bus.

All students:- YAYY!!! WE ARRIVED. OHHOOO YAY!!

"All student shout in happiness while getting off from their seat taking their bags with them. But jin jk tae jimin suga and jhope stay still on their seat as they don't want to get inside of this huge crowd of students. So they thought together out little late after the crowd got little calm"