33

Third person's p.o.v
The next day
At 8:00 am

"Now jin and jimin is walking on the hall way going towards their class together

"Now jin and jimin is walking on the hall way going towards their class together. In their walking jimin kept pouting all by himself which didn't got unnoticed by jin"

Jin:- Chim. What happened? You kept pouting.
Jimin:- hmm.. I am sad.

"Jimin said with a cute sad pout making jin smile at his cuteness"

Jin:- Why is my chimmy sad huh?
Jimin:- See. You are here in love and soon going to get settled. While me. I am still single. Maybe I will die single.

"Jimin said pouting even more and his words made jin laugh"

Jimin:- Yahh!! Stop laughing.
Jin:- hehe. So.. Sorry .. Like really chim. The way you are saying like you don't love Taehyung huh.

"Jin said with naughty smile making jimin shy"

Jimin:- Well yeah I do love him but... I know he doesn't love me or does he?
Jin:- hmm.. Maybe. Ahh jimin why don't we use your plan against tae too.

"Jin said with a wide smile making jimin confused at his words and soon jimin smile when he understands what jin mean"

Jimin:- Woah.. Really. Can we do it?

"Said little surprise and curiously"

Jin:- Tell me why can't we do it?
Jimin:- Okay then let's try it.

"Jimin said happily and starts running while jumping making jin smile who just follow him by walking"

Jin:- I wish I could tell you about tae and jk.. I myself don't know what relationship tae have with jk. Maybe I will know soon. Then I will tell you.

"Jin said with a low voice and with a smile and kept walking"

"Jin did told jimin everything that day but he didn't told him about tae and jk. As he know jimin loves tae. Ao he can't get out of it. That's why he hide this fact from jimin. He can't see jimin sad at all. And he will surely know that what relationship does jk and tae have them jin will sure tell jimin everything"

 And he will surely know that what relationship does jk and tae have them jin will sure tell jimin everything"

"Jin entered his classroom. The teacher hasn't arrived as its not time.

"Jin entered the room. Everyone is talking chatting with each other while some students is stating at jin. Which didn't affect jin at all. Jin ignore those stares and kept walking towards his seat where jimin and tae is already sitting laughing and talking"

"Jin goes to his seat and sit beside jimin leaving a space between them. As he wants soobin to sit here. Soobin hasn't arrived maybe he is on his way"

Jimin:- Asih when will he come?

"Jimin said with a pout looking at the classroom's door. And jin also nods with a pout. And there tae's all mood got spoiled when he learn about whom jimin is talking"

Tae:- Asih... Why is my jimin is waiting for him? I didn't say Chimmy waiting for me like this much eagerly.

"Tae said with a very low voice while pouting angrily. While there jin and jimin kept talking with each other and didn't hear whatever tae said"

"Soon jin and jimin jump from ther seat happily while saying"

Jin&Jimin:- Soobin.

"With that they went towards the classroom's door and Jimin hurriedly Hug soobin before jin making jin pour and soobin smile happily"

Soobin:- Good morning jimin. How are you?

"Soobin said with a very polite and soft voice patting jimin's back"

Jimin:- hehe i am more then fine. And good morning to you too.

"Jimin replied soobin with a happy smile while releaseing the hug and soobin smiled at him and looked at jin who is now pouting while his arms are wrapped on his chest. Seeing jin like this made soobin and jimin laugh whilw there tae roll his eyes at them annoyingly then put on his earphone to ignore them but he can't help but you stare at jimin who is laughing and clinging to soobin so much and it didn't made tae happy at all"

Tae:- Why does chimchim has to be so clingy to him not to me.

"Tae said with low but very annoyed voice while staring at jimin and soobin closeness with a sharp eyes"

"Everyone in the classroom is looking at jimin jin and soobin. Looking at this three who are acting like a kids. Jin and Jimin are acting like babies infront of soobin and they all can't understand why"

Jin:- You two ignored me.

"Jin said with a pout to soobin and jimin who are talking with each other without him"

Jin:- And you..

"Jin said looking at soobin who also look at him confusedly. And didn't say anything as he wants jin to complete his words and there jin continue to say"

Jin:- You didn't hug me... Why?

"Jin said pouting so cutely that everyone in the class cued at his cuteness including jimin tae and soobin. Soobin laugh at jin and pinch his cheek and say with a cute smile"

Soobin:- Okay... Now come here I will hug you too.

"Soobin said pulling jin into hug making jin smile and hugs him back. Both of them hugs each other happily. While jimin just laugh at them"

"But little did any of them know that someone is watching them with a very sharp and dangerous eyes. While poking inside in his mouth. And fisting his hand very tightly enduring his annoyed and angerness.

And that someone is......
None other then .... Jk

Jk:- ... I hate him too much ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ooh.. Someone is jelly again🤭🤭
Again fast update😂 yay🥳🥳

And I really wanted to say that..

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME. AND LOVING ME BOOK SO MUCH♥

I love you all 😊🥰