28

At Night9:00 pmThird person's p

At Night
9:00 pm
Third person's p.o.v

"Jin started move little. He started to get his conscious. And started to get up while his both eyes is closed nd sit on the bed holding his head as his head is paining and hurting too much. As soon as jin opened his eyes and found himself on the bed covered by blanket"

Jin:- huh.. When did I came here??...

"Jin said looking around confusedly"

Jin:- Ahh.. My head is hurting ...

"Jin said pulling his head with hand. And then jin started to get up from the bed. And suddenly a thought came in his mind"

Jin:- Was that all dream? Did I dream that all.. Was that kiss was a dream.. Huh..

"Jin said confusedly looking around and saw the room is all clean and tidy. But as far he remembered he made the room a big mess. That means all of that was a dream. Thinking all of that as a dream made jin little sad as he thinks the kiss was dream. But jin also feel happy that jk talking with tae and sayingni live you to him was also a dream. And it made jin sigh relieve. And also smile thinking it was all dream. He knows jk can't do it to him"

"Jin was busy in his thought while smiling crazily while standing on the floor as he remember his dream. That he didn't even notice that someone entered the room"

Mrs.kim:- Jinnie.. My baby you woke up. Are you feeling good?

"Jin's mother said worried my coming close to jin and jin tryna his head and look at her and say with a smile"

Jin:- Yes mommy. I wake up..
Mrs.kim:- Are you feeling good?

"She said very worriedly while checking jin's forehead making jin all confused. And on that moment jin's father also come in the room"

Mr.kim:- Are feeling okay jin?

"He said with a worried voice and jin hurriedly look at him and ask"

Jin:- Why?? What happened to me?

"Jin said making mr and mrs.kim confused and disbelif at his words.

Mr.kim:- What you dont remember?
Jin:- What I don't remember? What happened here?

"Jin said irritatingly also confusedly while holding his head. Making his parents morw worried. Jin kept holding his head and trying to think what happend. Why is his parents talking like this. And aren't they supposed to go out together when did they come. Was that all Jin's dream. Mr and Mrs.kim got too much worried and made jin sit on the bed whonis still holding his head. And they sit beside jins right and left. And Mrs.kim started caressing jins back"