08

At midnight

At midnight

"Room is dark and the light is off and the curtains are covering the windows very goodly while
The room is full with moan and groan and there two people who is naked. But the blanket is covering their body but did they care. No they didn't. They were just so busy licking and sucking each other while both are breathing heavily"

Jin:- kiss me. "said breathing heavily"
??:- You want my kiss that much. "said the muscular boy with a bunny smile"

Jin:- Just f*cking kiss me. "said pulling the other by his neck and smashed his lips on the other one making him chuckle and kiss jin back. After sucking and kissing each other they finally released the kiss. And looked at each other with lust. And there jin smirk"
Jin:- you are really very good mr.professor.

Jk:- I know. Now you kiss me again. "said with demanding voice and jin chuckle then both again connect their lips and kiss each other hungrily but suddenly jk stop kissing jin. And break the kiss and looked at jin who is looking at him with confused and irritating face"
Jin:- what happened??
Jk:- nothing sweety. Its just time for you to wake up. "said kissing Jin's forehead making jin more confused at his word"

Jin:- What do you mean??
Jk:- nothing and Bye "said and a smile never leaving his face"
Jin:- What Bye huh?? You are not going anywhere. "said and grab jk hand tightly not letting him go but the older one is just too much strong that jin can't hold him for long"

Jin:- ahh please don't go.
Jk:- I have to go sweety. "said while standing up from the bed and there jin again hold his hand and say with pout"
Jin:- please please please.
Jk:- no please.. now let me go.
Jin:- no
Jk:- jinnie let me go "said angrily and move his hand from jin's hold harshly making jin fall from his bed and"
..........

Jin:- AHHHHHHHH.
"he scream loudly from his lungs but soon get confused when he found himself in the ground and his butt is paining too much"
Jin:- What??
Jin:- when did I came here and???
Jin:- AHHH.. Did I ... Did I just have a wet dream? More specially with that professor. seriously.. Like very very seriously.

Jin:- yuck.. Agh .. How can I dream this kind of thing and with that professor. Suck .. My life really is suck... "said getting up from the ground while rubbing his butt with his bare hand's with a angry pout"

Jin:- eww... How can I dream like that?? My life is really sick. But how can he possibly get in my dreams huh. Did he know some kind of magic? So that he came to my dreams and f*ck me.

"said with a curious voice but soon hit his head when he realizes what he just say"

Jin:- Suck what am I saying? That's impossible. Right .

"jin said and got busy in thinking about his dreams in his mind untill"

Mrs.kim:- oh jinah. What happened? Why did you scream like that huh??
Jin:- uh um mommy when did you came? Hehe
"jin said trying to change the subject but failed"