23

Jk's p

Jk's p.o.v

"Me and jin is sitting here almost for more than 5 minutes. Talking and Chatting with each other. But then I finally thought to say"

Jk:- Jin I think. Its time for study. Let's go. Where you want to study here or at your room?
"I asked looking at jin who is now annoyed too much but still he tried to be cool infront of me poor jin doesn't know I already know it"

Jin:- um in my room. Let's go.

"Jin said with a sad voice and start walking to his room with a sad looking face and I just smile at him secretly and follow him"

Still Jk's p.o.v

"After coming in the room. Me and jin sit on the bed comfortablely while jin is stealing glance at me time to time making my heart so happy"

Jin:- Mr.professor. Do you want to sit on the bed or table??
"Jin ask me curly making me chuckle and then I smile at him and say"
Jk:- Let's sit on the bed it's more comfortable.
Jin:- Okay. I will come with my book's.
Jk:- hmm.

"Jin said with a smile and I answer him by hmm. Then he goes to his study room to borrow book's and all.

"After few seconds jin come with some book's and throw the books on the bed not so hardly and then sit on the bed by jumping"

"And then a thought came in my bed and soon ask jin about it"

Jk:- Jin where is your parents??
Jin:- oh they both got outside for some work hehe.
Jk:- oh okay. Then let's start.

"I said and jin nods. Jin opened his math book and started searching for math to show me that he cant do it. But to his bad luck he can't find it. Of course he knows every math in the book very perfectly. But for to show me. He is trying his best. But for his more bad luck I already know"