39

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
Same day

"The room is all dark. Windows are covered with curtain's and room is filled with silence. While there jk is sitting on the bed. Tears falling nonstop. But he is smiling like crazy. Jk now is all drunk. His shoe court and necktie is on the floor. While Jk's shirt is half opened. His hair is all messed up. While he is smiling while drinking alcohol non stop. His heart and brain isn't working at all. All his mind is filled with whatever he said to jin. Jk can't himself believe that he can say those hurt words to jin. Jk knows that he broke jin heart into million pieces. Jk's own heart is broken all pieces. Which no one can fix except jin himself.

"Jk kept crying while smiling crazily. But suddenly his phone which was on the floor. Since jk throw the phone away when he came inside the room. Jk came out from his imagination with jin when he heard phone's ringtone. Jk then wipe his eyes which of course didn't stop falling tears. Jk then look around while he is still on the floor. And soon he found his phone. And pick up the phone under the couch and answered the phone without seeing who called. And starts talking drunkly"

In the phone

Jk:- He.  Hello!!

??:- Hi.. jk. How are you?

Jk:- .. Ooh.. It's you Suga my friend.. I am sooooo good and fine and ...

Suga:- Wait.. What happened? Why are you speaking like this and where are you? I haven't seen you in the school huh!! Didn't you come school today or what huh??  And why is your voice sounding like this?

Jk:- Hmm. Shoo many questions.. Should .. I answer all... Of your ... Question..hmm...

Suga:- Jungkook.. Aee you drunk?

Jk:- Maybeee...

Suga:- What the hell!! Youa re drunk. Where are you jk? Give me your address. I am coming right now.

Jk:- no. No no.. I won't tell you.. Auhuh.

Suga:- Aish.. Jk tell me. Where the hell are you? Are you somewhere in school or at your house huh tell me please!!

Jk:- Hmm. Maybe. As you saying I will tell you..hmm.. I am at my shit house.

Suga:- Good. Now stay there. I am coming. So don't move from you spot and wait for me.

Jk:- Hehe.

End of the call

"With that jk throw his phone on the couch and again starts drinking another bottle of alcohol. At this point jk already finished three bottles. And he's extremely drunk.