16

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v

"Jk is sitting on his chair at his office room. Staring at the person who is standing infront of him. While looking down. The room is full with silence. Until Jk spoke breaking the silence"

Jk:- What are you doing here Taehyung?

"Said with stern face looking Taehyung who replied back but still looking at the group"

Tae:- I just.. Come here to study hehe.

"Taehyung said smiling nervously looking at Jk who didn't find it funny at all"

Jk:- Aren't you supposed to be at America? And out of all when did you come to Korea? And the hell. When did you got admission in this school huh. Does aunt and uncle know about this huh??

Tae:- Woah. So many questions. How am I supposed to answer them??

"said with a giggle but stop when he noticed Jk's death glare. Making tae gulp in nervousness"

Tae:- Um. I mean. Yes mom and dad know. About this. And I came here to visit you. Two weeks ago.
Jk:- Two weeks.
"jk said with surprise and tae nod"
Jk:- You came here. And its been two weeks and I don't even know. And where did you leave this two weeks huh??
Tae:- Oh i leave at Hotel. You know. Its easy.
Jk:- so why did you decide to study here.

Tae:- oh actually I found this school interesting and I also knew it that you work here. So I thought to study here. And don't worry. I did take my parents permission. Trust me.

Jk:- But why didn't I noticed you before?
"said with a thinking face''
Tae:- Maybe you were busy. And it's just been four or five days. I took admission here.

"Said with a smile and jk didn't say anything as he remembered. How he spend this days full with sadness and selfishness for losing his locket. That he got too much lost. And didn't even give a focus to his surroundings. And kept himself busy in finding the pocket. Which he finally found. Jk though got cut when tae suddenly spoke"

Tae:- And guess what. I also make friends. So please don't tell me to leave. Hyung.please. I am actually very very happy. And one of the reason. I want to stay here is. One of my friends name Jimin. He is too much cute. Maybe I have a crush on him.

"tae said smiling while thinking about jimin in his mind. Making jk look at him in disbelief and say"

Jk:- Yeah. You are saying this things infront of your teacher.
Tae:- Well. You are my teacher in the class. Not here. And by the way. First you are my cousin brother then teacher okay.

"said with a cool and proud voice making jk sigh"

Jk:- Yeah whatever now get out from here.
Tae:- Oh okay bbye. Jungkookie.

"said smiling like crazy making jk wedden his eyes and look at tae who is busy giggling and say with a order voice"

Jk:- Yahh. Don't dare to call me that infront of someone.
Tae:- Well. That's depends on my mood. Okay bye.

"Said with laugh and hurriedly leave from there. Making jk sigh"

Jk:- This kid will make me fall in trouble for sure.

Meanwhile
Third person's p.o.v

"Here Jin and Jimin is walking on the street. But both jin and jimin mind is on other side. Thinking about how Jk Knows Tae? And why did jk call tae to meet him. Both jin and jimin mind is full with such questions like this. And they don't know why but can't help to feel jealous over them. But its different"

"Jimin is feeling jealous of tae talk to jk alone"

And

"Jin is feeling super jealous and angry of jk being close to tae"

Jimin & Jin:- How the hell does they know each other??

"Both jin and jimin said together but they were just to busy thinking about JK and tae that They didn't even hear each other at all. They're focus is all on jk and tae. And one question is roaming around their mind is"

"Are they still together alone?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh look people here are getting jealous🤭

Oh
Hello cutie's😍😃How are you all doing😊 I hope everyone enjoys this part.
❤🌷💜🌷💜❤

OK now😊

BYE👋👋