10

Jimin's p.o.v

"Oh great

"Oh great. Now I am walking at the hall room of the school alone. Because jin isn't with me.
Why he left me here alone huh. But
Where is this jin huh? He just left me here alone. Because he has some work. What work? Is work become more important then me to him. His very best friend. Ugh I am angry. And I am also very bored"

"With that I kept walking. But I don't know where am I walking. But still my legs kept walking by their own and my face is very gloomy and sad. And I hate being sad"

"I kept walking until i bump to something or someone so hardly. That it made fall on the ground making me scream"

Jimin:- Aghhh... Did I bump in to rock or mountain or what?? Ahh... My butt is hurting so much.
"I said rubbing my butt with my hands while my eyes were close due to sudden action l. But after rubbing my precious butt. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. And what I saw next. Make me say only one single word.

 Make me say only one single word

Jimin:- Soo handsome. "Well that's two words but still it came from my mouth by its own*

"But i said the word by staring at the person who bump with and for my not so surprised the person is already looking at me while holding his phone in his right hand and staring at me with his deep eyes. And I can see worriedness through his eyes. But my thoughts got cut when he suddenly spoke making shivered down my spine"

??:- Ah. Excuse me. Are you okay. "He said with a worried and deep voice. Wow I can't believe how deep and beautiful and also hot voice he have but then again my thought got cut when he say"
??:- hello. Are you listening??
"He said and then when I realized that am still sitting on the floor and staring at him. And it made me so embarrassed and then I get up from the f*cking floor and start fixing my clothes and I can feel that all students attention was on me. Oh great they all must be thinking of me as a fool"

Jimin:- Ah... Hehe I am fine. "I said while looking everywhere but him"
??:- oh okay. um. By the way. I am Kim Taehyung. But you can call me Tae.
"He said showing his right to me for a handshake And I smile at him while accepting his hand by shaking hands with him and my action makes him smile. Oh god he's smile is so good to see"

Jimin:- oh um. I am Jimin. Park Jimin. Hehe
"I said still holding his hand and staring at with a wide smile and he also smiled and then I asked"
Jimin:- uh. Are you new here. Because its the first I saw you here.

Tae:- oh yes I am new here. I just attend the class today. But look I came very late and can't take my class and I don't even know where is my class.
"He said with a little sad voice making me also sad but I give him a smile to assure him and say with a smile on my face"
Jimin:- Oh do you have your class schedule.

Tae:- Yeah. I have.

Jimin:- Can you show it to me?

Tae:- Oh yes of course
"he said with a smile and then open his bag which was on his shoulder and grab his schedule from his bag and give it to me and I took it from him with a smile"
Jimin:- Wow your schedule match with my schedule mean you are in my class.
Tae:- ah really. Its great. That I made a friend on my first day and my class is also with my friend "he said showing his amazing boxy smile making me surprised by his word"

Jimin:- Friend??
Tae:- Yes you are my friend. Why don't you want to be my friend?
Jimin:- nono i mean of course. I'd love to be your friend.
Tae:- i am glad to hear that Jimin.
Jimin:- hehe okay let's go. I will show you our class. Okay
Tae:- hmm let's go.

End of jimin's p.o.v

.
.
.
.
.
Hello. Again fast update😁😉 I hope everyone enjoys this part and yay🥳 Taemin story starts from this part.
And Sorry For no jinkook moments🤧😊

Okay now
BYE😊👋