13

Jin's p.o.v
The next day
At 9:00 am

"Oh great. Guess what. Today I have art class. And I hate it too much. But I will take this class to know that mr.professor. So now I am here in the art class. And jimin is not here. Because he didn't give his name to art class. and more correctly is Jimin is with Tae. Maybe he has a crush on tae. Like seriously when will I get my crush. Nobody is Perfect for me. I am only perfect for myself"

"Oh my thought got cut when that professor entered the room"

"Mr.professor came to the room and all The students greet him including me. After greeting him. We seat on our sits and mr.professor also sit on his chair"

"Woah. Why is he looking so pale and gloomy. Like he didn't sleep for ages and he is also looking so tired. Waiting a second is it for the locket. Does the locket belongs to him. Maybe it does belongs to him and he is all tired by looking for it. Right"

"Wow. It's actually good. That means my tiny revenge is done. I have make him suffer. hehe. But I don't know why I can't see his gloomy and sad looking face. Its making me feel bad. Ahh why am I feeling bad for him huh"

"Asih. Just ignore it and just pretend that I am interested in this filthy art class. Ahh."

"Finally this class is finished. Everyone leaves from the class to go to their home.
And its time for me to go home too. Jimin said he won't go with me and he wants to go with that tae. Like wow. He found tae and forget me. Like seriously. But its ok. I can understand. So I didn't mind it at all"

"After packing my bag. I was about get out from the room but I think that mr.professor is not in mood of talking or leaving the room at all. Should I ask him what happened to him?"

.
.
.
.
Sorry🤧i know its short.. Because I have school to go. So I can't make it more long.
I hope you understand😊and I hope you like this part🤧❤❤

BYE👋👋