50

Third person's p.o.v

"Jk is all shocked nothing but surprised. Can't believe what he just heard. And jin just said. Did he heard incorrect. Is he dreaming. Is he imagine or something like that"

Jk:- Wh.. What.. Did you... Say??

"Jk ask very surprised and shocked while jin smiled softly while caressing jk's both cheeks with his hands and say"

Jin:- I said what you heard. And you didn't hear incorrect.
Jk:- Ple..please say it again.. I.. Wan...wana hear it again..

"Jk ask very curiously while tears are still falling from his eyes and hold jin's right hand which was caressing his cheek. While jin smiled at him then say

Jin:- I said.... I Love You Too.
Jk:- Wh.. What!! Rea..really.
Jin:- Yep you don't believe me.
Jk:- Can..you sa.. Say it again.
Jin:- I Love you very much mr.professor.. My professor.

"That's all jin said making jk's dark world light up in happiness. Jk is so happy like he just won the whole world. Jk smile widely and hardly pull jin into a tight hug. Jin smiled and hug him back"

Jk:- Really.. What you said.. Do you really mean it.. I mean.. I can't believe.. I am not dreaming right..

"Jk said happily still can't believe making jin smile and broke the hug and say while sliding his hand on jk's hair"

Jin:- No it's not dream. Its real. Now I know that how much You love me. So I accept you. I know you won't make me regret for accepting you. Right.
Jk:- Yes.. I mean.. You won't ever regret ever. I will show you how much I love. Shower you with my love. I Love You So Much.. You made my life light up.

"Jk said smiling happily and starts kissing jin's while face making jin giggle then jk again hug jin happily"

Jin:- OK ok if you done. Then let's go. And do you know swimming.

"Jin ask patting jk's back who nod and broke the hug then say"

Jk:- You are still with swimming.
Jin:- Yah! I really want to swim. Now tell me do you know swimming?
Jk:- Yes I know. And I can teach you.
Jin:- Yay.. Hooray!! Let's go fast.

"Jin said very excited and pulled jk with him while nod happily amd went with jin"

.
.
.
.
.
"Now jin and jk is standing infront of the small sea. While jin is already wearing swim suit. Just a white T-shirt and shorts a black pants. And jumping happily"

Jin:- Now I am finally going to swim. Yay!!!!!
Jk:- Yeah. Okay. You wait and I will come after getting ready.

"Jk said with a smile and jin nods happily and waiting for jk. After sometime jungkook came wearing swim suit. He's also wearing white T-shirt and black tight shorts pants. And his pants is too much showing his thick thighs very clearly. And his outfit is making jin gulp very hardly but jin somehow hide it from jk and say trying to be all cool and normal"

Jin:- Okay you ready let's go now.
Jk:- Yeah.

"With that jin and Jk went close to the small sea and jk at jin who starts looking his friends"

Jin:- Huh where is jimin Jhope Soobin Yeonjun Tae.
Jk:- I don't know.

"Jk said looking at jin with a smile while kept looking jin who kept searching for his friends. It's hard to found them as the water sea was all crowd with students and teacher. But finally he found them tae and jimin are together in the water jumping and giggling all being touchy and clingy. While soobin and yeonjun are also in the water playing and talking in tiny. But jin can say that soobin and yeonjun are in a awkward situation. Then jin search for Jhope and soon get surprised when he saw jhope with his another professor Suga. Jin mouth got opened. He knew that something is going between jhope and suga but this is too much. They are so clingy. And there jk smile at jin and went close to him and close jin's mouth by his chin and say"