32

Third person's p

Third person's p.o.v
Same day

Jimin:- Now speak.

"Jimin said seriously making jin surprisely sigh and jinbknow he can't hide it more from jimin. So Jin breath in and out and opened his mouth and told jimin everything"

"He told jimin everything while looking at his fingers. He doesnt have th courage to look at jimin. And told him everything. Like how he hates jk at first. And how he find his locket. And return him the locket without him knowing. How he started to have feelings for jk. How he then realized that he is in love. After knoqing how jealous he gets. How he made jk his friend. How he was planning to propose him but can't because of nervousness. Then he invites jk in his own house and what happened next. Jin told jimin everything not a miss a single thing"

"Jin told jimin everything and didn't miss anything. But he didn't tell about jk and tae. As he know jimin likes tae. And its isnt a good option. So he didn't told jimin about taehyung at all. Because it will affect in their friendship"

"So after telling everything. Jin look at jimin who is all shocked and surprised staring at jin. And jin just smiled at him awkwardly"

Jimin:- Whoa... So... That's why you always leave from the class early and.... That's the reason why you stops arguing with him.. Wow why didn't I realize it first?

Jin:- Hehehe.

Jimin:- You really hide a such a big matter to me... Well now I am happy that you told Me everything. And now I am gonna ask you a question.

"Jimin said with a smile but seriously and jin nods looking at him"

Jimin:- So do you love Professor Jk?

"Jimin asked seriously and jin again breath in and out and spoke"

Jin:- Yes chimmy.. I really love him. I can't stay a single moment without thinking about him. I love him too much.

"Jin said seriously making jimin smile"

Jimin:- Well I am happy that you finally fell in love. But now the question is if he loves you or not right.

Jin:- Yes.. But

"Jin said looking down"

Jimin:- And .. But what??

"Jimin ask curiously"

Jin:- He... Already...   um..
Jimin:- He what jin?
Jin:- um.... We .. Kis... Kissed each other.

"Jin said with a very shy and embarrassed voice and there jimin all surprise and shocked
That jimin stand up on the bed and say shockingly"

Jimin:- What?? YOU YWO KISSED EACH OTHER!!!!   OMG... OH MY GOD.. JINAH.
Jin:- Aish.. Chim.. Low your voice and sit down sit..

"Jin said hitting jimin on his leg making jimin nod and ait on the bed still surprised"

Jimin:- When did that happened?
Jin:- The time I invites him in my house.
Jimin:- Omg... I thought you will die single but here you are in love and already give your first kiss to a professor.  Wow Just a big .. WOW.
Jin:- Are you done?

"Jin said little annoyingly and jimin nod with a awkward smile"

Jimin:- Jin.. At this all moment. You hide it from me. You know if you told me before I could help you. But still as you told it to me today.. I promise I will help you to make jk fell for you.

"Jimin said with a wide smile making jin surprise. That jin holds jimin's both hand and say"

Jin:- Really... Yo.... you will help me.

"Jin said with a surprise voice and jimin nod then say"

Jimin:- Of course I will help you.. And I think he also loves you. That's why he's always so good to you and talk to you. And you know he does talk too much with anybody except you right.

Jin:- Yes.

Jimin:- So maybe he also likes you.. And. .. The kiss.. If he didn't have any feelings for you then why will he kiss you huh.. And so on in lips. So I am sure he loves you.. Maybe he still didn't realize it.

Jin:- You.. You think so.

Jimin:- Of course.

Jin:- Um are you sure?
Jimin:- I am more then 100% sure.
Jin:- Really.
Jimin:- Ahh jin how many times will you ask?
Jin:- Sorry I was just confirming hehe.
Jimin:- Okay so noew did you confirm?
Jin:- Yes I did. Yay..

"Jin jump on his bed and starts dancing happily while jimin just laugh at him seeing his best friend happy makes him too much"

Jin:- Yes he loves me.. Yay..
Jimin:- Yes he does but to make it sure. We have to make a plan.

"Jimin said with a smirk making jin surprise and sit down on the bed and ask jimin confusedly"

Jin:- What?? Plan!!
Jimin:- Yes. I have a perfect plan to know if he loves you or not.
Jin:- Really.
Jimin:- Yepp.

"Jimin said with a smirk and jin happily hug jimin tightly. Making jimin smile at him and hugs him back. Then jin smile and say"

Jin:- Ohh... Chimmy.. How good you are? So good. I love you.. That's why you are my best friend. Always help me in my hard time. I love you. You are the best.

Jimin:- hehe well I know that.

"Jimin said smiling proudly and then after a moment they broke the hug and jin said"

Jin:- Now I will make him fell for me soon.
Jimin:- yeah yeah. Very good. Now let's go down. I am hungry.
Jin:- Oh yes let's go..

"Jin said happily and then starts walking happily followed by jimin who also smile at his friend"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for late update
🤧🤧
Hope everyone enjoys
🌹😊🌹