19. Survivors

Episode: 3x12
Song: Cherry Pie by Warrant

I woke up in the morning and went to put my arm around Dean but he wasn't there.

"Over here, cherry pie." Dean smirked.

I looked up and saw him packing a bag with Sam.

"Where are you two going?" I wondered.

"We found a lead on Bela, and we're hoping she has the colt still." Sam explained.

"Ah, well. I guess you'll just have to miss out on the big fang nest I was going to surprise you with." I sarcastically frowned.

"Wait, seriously! When did you find it?" Dean shot his head up.

"I followed a vamp last night, while I was grabbing snacks from the store." I said standing up to get dressed. "The things I do for you boys... just to be thrown away like trash." I dramatically sighed.

"Well now, I'm sure we can go take care of them once where done, hey Sammy?"

"Yeah, sure. We shouldn't be too long."

"Sweet. If it's ok with you guys, I'm just gonna stay here to prep."

"Cool with us." Dean kissed my cheek while tucking a pistol into the side of his pants.

I got dressed into some clothes and slipped into my jacket and gloves, put my hair up, and brushed my teeth.

"I'm off to work, honey!" Dean yelled in a deep(er) voice from the door.

I smiled and walked out to say goodbye, and on the way I picked up one of his packed duffel bags to hand to him.

"Almost forgot your briefcase, sweety." I smiled and handed it to him.

Sam chuckled from outside the door.

"Quit playing house, lets get going."

I laughed while Dean and I kissed goodbye.

I watched them load their things into the back of the impala from the doorway.

"If you guys aren't back in 5 hours I'm going to the nest by myself!" I warned them.

"Alright, alright." Dean said as they got in the car.

I waved at them as they drove off, then shut the door behind me and started to prep for this evening. It only took me about an hour, so I was left wondering what to do with the rest of my time. I decided to watch the newest ghost facers episode on my laptop. The show was so ridiculous that I just couldn't help myself. I mean 2 guys who go ghost hunting without any real knowledge of ghosts, if they had any idea of what I did for a living they would stay the hell away from "ghost hunting".

And then, I had a thought.

I wonder how Dean will react if I send him a 'picture' while on a job?

I grinned mischievously as I trotted to the bathroom. I hit send and giggled, imagining his reaction.

Deans POV:

"Hey Dean." Agent HenDICKson called out to me.

Sam and I looked up and through the bars at the agent who had tracked us down.

"Who's Venus?" He asked looking at my phone.

Sam and I looked at each other anxiously.

"Why?" we both asked eagerly.

"... you sure got lucky." he pointed the phone at me, and if I had water in my mouth I would've done one hell of a spit take.

There she was... on my phone... with no shirt on. My jaw dropped and Sam immediately looked away in embarrassment.