17. Tuesday

I don't own SPN or it's characters and story plot.
Episode(s): 3X11
Song: Last Kiss by Pearl Jam

Sams POV
I woke up with a jolt. The song Heat of the Moment by Asia erupted through my ears and I sat up scared.

Dean...

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yelled tieing his boots on the bed beside me.

"Dude. Asia?"

"Come on. You love this song and you know it." He stated

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself."

Dean went to turn the volume up louder. As he did Venus walked out of the bathroom dancing to the music with just a towel on.

"What?! Sorry! I can't hear you!"

I laughed at my goofy brother. He pointed at me, bobbing his head, lip-syncing the words 'heat of the moment'. I shook my head at his ridiculousness. Then he pointed at the dancing girl in the towel, who was pointing back, and both lips syncing the words again.

Dean and I went into the bathroom to brush our teeth while Venus got dressed and dried outside. Beside me, Dean was gurgling water in his throat while I starred disgusted at the tube of toothpaste that Dean and Venus had destroyed by getting the paste all over the tube allowing it to dry and feeling like chunky... I don't even know what it feels like.

Venus and I stood in the door of the motel room watching Dean run around the room looking for his gun.

"Whenever you're ready, Dean," I said sarcastically causing Venus to giggle.

I lightly blushed and a small smile came across my face. While rummaging through his bags he found a black lace bra with purple strips, which I could only assume was Venus'. He picked it up holding it right beside his face, then looked me dead in the eyes.

"This yours?"

I let out a sigh of annoyance with a blank face.

"Ha!"

"Dean!!!" Venus yelled angrily and walked out of the room.

"Aw come on Venus! It was just a joke!" He called back to her quickening his pace on finding the gun. "Ah. Bingo. Now, who's ready for some breakfast?!! Venus?!!!" He called out to her while chasing after her outside.

The three of us walked into the restaurant after Venus and Dean kissed and made up. We sat ourselves down at a table. Dean and Venus sat across from me already looking at the menu.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'N a Poke." Dean said looking at the menu above the food bar.

"Do you even know what that is?" I asked him laughing.

He looked confused and looked at it again.

"Are you boys ready?" The waitress asked completely disregarding Venus.

"Yes," Dean said immediately. "I'll have the special, a side of bacon, and a coffee."

"And I'll have an orange juice, and the steak and eggs. Medium rare and sunny side up please."

"Ugh make it two coffees and a short stack" I gave her my order.

"You got it." The waitress said and walked off.

"I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small-fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean said to me putting his arm around Venus.

"Okay, sure. Let's get right on that. Where is she again?" I said sarcastically.